Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
So what happened dude? How did you break through? I have been battling this sexless marriage vs for ever - got almost a year dry spell recently. Had some progress then back to square one. About a year+ ago I hit the 11 month mark and couldn't handle it anymore. Next thing I knew we were doing it weekly and it was awesome sex - incredible. I reacted too enthusiastically then one day she said (immediately after an amazing session) 'you got to stop putting so much emphasis in this while thing. And then she went right back into the shell if protection - that was devastating! I almost felt like the previous stint if success was all a big setup to hoax me. I l became incredibly depressed. Now I don't really want sex anymore - I am really hurt and feel more disgusting than ever. I feel like a walking piece of scum - even though I know I am not I feel like a zero. I have come to realize that if te deterioration process occurred over many years then the revival p process might also take as long provided I invest much effort continuously. It feels like the biggest mountain if a task and I don't expect any miracle solution. That's why I ask what happened as your experience sounds reasonable - ie te persistence and dedication and time - so it is believable and must know some good details else I am likely to just give in and become a zombie!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.