Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love smelling my husband. Just his natural scent. I like to lay between his legs when he is naked and bury my nose under his balls. Ill bury my head under his harm so I can sniff his pits and the same thing in the crook of his arm and his lower back. Burying my nose in the point where the base of his penis meets his pubic area smells the yummiest.

Tell me im not the only one who does this :smthumbup:

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Uhh.....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I dont go burying my nose in my mans balls or armpits.... But I do love smelling his neck while im cuddling him. I do like the scent of his lower region but not enough to bury my nose in it. His pits.... I would likely die if I stuck my nose there!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Lmao!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Many people respond to the physical scents of their lovers in positive ways. While I can't say that I've done the things you describe, I can say that I very much liked stbxh's scent. Nothing makes a relationship feel more alive than encountering the scent of your lover (unless, of course, that scent is unwashed BO) in the intimate, domestic spaces of your home -- closets, pillows, wardrobes; its absence is equally notable for pronouncing the dearth in a relationship.

As long as your partner is comfortable with your olfactory fetish, there is nothing wrong with it. However, if you are self conscious about your fetish and want to think of alternative ways to satisfy your scent craving, it might be nice if you gave him some love (a bj or something) while you're caught up in the sniffing -- and maybe you can ask him to first shower, then wear a clean, new, tight tee and go work up a serious sweat and then give you the tee-shirt; sniffing his shirt might not seem as alarming as simply burying your face in his nether regions for a pheromone fix...

Good for you that the smell of your H turns you on!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That's a little graphic.lol

I like my husbands smell when we lay next to each other on his chest. He likes the way I smell too, since he makes comments about it.

I have a dog that will go in the basement and bring up my husbands shirts, socks, whatever and lay on top of them on her bed all the time. Once in a great while I'll find my socks or shirts, but I'm home all day with her and she buries her nose right behind my back on the couch. I think that's funny she takes the dirty clothes from the laundry room.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Scent is an amazing turn on for me. I love doing all of those things to my wife. She doesn't reciprocate, but in the heat of intercourse it seems as if she is turned on by smelling my body. Te shyness won't admit it afterwards. It would drive me nuts to hear her say it to me.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rarely do I actually 'laugh out loud' at posts on here?
But this one is a winner!

OP - I love smelling 'almost' every bit of my H... that bit under his balls...not so much!

But as long as you and hubby are happy it doesn't matter if no-one or everyone else does this...

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I love smelling my husband when he's had a few beers because he smells of strawberries, does that count?

What the heck does the perineum smell like lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Anyone who does not incorporate the sense of smell into their sex life is missing out. Sweat can be invigorating during intercourse and your SO's privates can be an amazing area to sniff before tasting.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I love smelling my husband. Just his natural scent. I like to lay between his legs when he is naked and bury my nose under his balls. Ill bury my head under his harm so I can sniff his pits and the same thing in the crook of his arm and his lower back. Burying my nose in the point where the base of his penis meets his pubic area smells the yummiest.

Tell me im not the only one who does this :smthumbup:
I am with you on this I love to smell everything about my wife but it she is not down with it... as for me the only one in my house that likes my smell is our dog. She is always licking/sniffing my clothes, underwear, and shoes.
She is a ***** so I guess there is at least one female that likes me.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.