Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @Yungster,

I think the mods on TAM do an incredible service. For the most part, TAM unlike other site is, manageable. Given the revenue generated via ads, would it be possible to provide them a small compensation. Not like a paying job, just small compensation. I would even go back to being a forum supporter if this is what it takes.

Shout out to @EleGirl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hi @Yungster,

I think the mods on TAM do an incredible service. For the most part, TAM unlike other site is, manageable. Given the revenue generated via ads, would it be possible to provide them a small compensation. Not like a paying job, just small compensation. I would even go back to being a forum supporter if this is what it takes.

Shout out to @EleGirl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:smthumbup:

·
Banned
82 Posts
Forums like this NEVER compensate moderators because there's always members who are happy to moderate, it's like a power trip at least that's what they think until they actually try it.

It comes down to supply and demand. If no one volunteered, then forum owners would either need to do the job themselves god forbid or pay people to do their dirty work.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Forums like this NEVER compensate moderators because there's always members who are happy to moderate, it's like a power trip at least that's what they think until they actually try it.

It comes down to supply and demand. If no one volunteered, then forum owners would either need to do the job themselves god forbid or pay people to do their dirty work.
A little jaded are we silex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.