Talk About Marriage banner
1121 - 1140 of 1472 Posts

·
Registered
21,556 Posts
I’m at it again and I think this is enough evidence to prove that if you’re a woman and you mention being pro-sex in your dating profile you’re going to get alot of love lol! Bumble this time. The young guys are coming out of the shadows. One is really tempting, 6’4 lumberjack but 30 years old, right here in town. Damn, if he was 40 I’d go for it. 🥲
View attachment 91198
Pro sex and an easy, inexpensive date. Yeah, I have no idea why men are coming out of the woodwork!😂😋

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I’m at it again and I think this is enough evidence to prove that if you’re a woman and you mention being pro-sex in your dating profile you’re going to get alot of love lol! Bumble this time. The young guys are coming out of the shadows. One is really tempting, 6’4 lumberjack but 30 years old, right here in town. Damn, if he was 40 I’d go for it. 🥲
Thought for a moment that I would plagiarize your dating profile, then I came to the realization that it most likely wouldn't work in reverse if a man said these things. 🤣

Well, unless of course I want to get hit up by a 30 year old 6'4" lumberjack, but I don't think I would enjoy that at the end of the night.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Thought for a moment that I would plagiarize your dating profile, then I came to the realization that it most likely wouldn't work in reverse if a man said these things. 🤣

Well, unless of course I want to get hit up by a 30 year old 6'4" lumberjack, but I don't think I would enjoy that at the end of the night.
I hadn’t thought of it and actually think it might be a great idea. I meant every word of it but thought I’m coming off like man, like these are things a man would say lol!

·
Premium Member
21,149 Posts
I'm trying to keep my sex drive suppressed, if I get horny again and pass the threshold like last time... 😖

Always found it ironic though, the more I dated 'normally' the less I scored with all the overthinking and qualifying.

Yet all I really did to get a home run was thinking with my balls for a night forgetting everything else.

·
Premium Member
21,149 Posts
View attachment 91198
Ra ra rasputin...

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Wasn't the fact that mentioning sex brings out the men common knowledge among women? Lol!!

I would say you should consider a fling with the 30yr old, especially if you really like him, it could be Not Gets Her Groove Back!!! Unless you are only looking for a long-term partner and he is not...but he might really be interested in you for that too, there are some younger guys who are attracted to older women and want to really be with them!! If you guys hit it off, you could have something special with him!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Wasn't the fact that mentioning sex brings out the men common knowledge among women? Lol!!
I know lol! But on a dating app? I’m experimenting with this, sort of tinkering to see what the results are. It appears that bumble has a lot of sugar babies lol! All these 20 somethings have me raising an eyebrow. 😳

I would say you should consider a fling with the 30yr old, especially if you really like him, it could be Not Gets Her Groove Back!!! Unless you are only looking for a long-term partner and he is not...but he might really be interested in you for that too, there are some younger guys who are attracted to older women and want to really be with them!! If you guys hit it off, you could have something special with him!
Dammit, I closed the door on that idea this morning but now you have me looking at him again. 😁 I just can’t though because I’m imagining the look on my 27-year-old daughter‘s face when I tell her the new guy I’m seeing is 30! 😆

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
View attachment 91198
Unfortunately that's a good way to attract ****bois.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Going on my first date in what feels like months. I don’t know how long it’s been actually, last one obviously not very memorable. We’re going out for cupcakes! There is a designer cupcake shop here in town I love but very rarely visit. So off I go Saturday evening!
Have fun! And come report afterwards!

What a lovely idea! You really can't go wrong with cake. 😌

Damn you! Now I want cake.

·
Premium Member
21,149 Posts
Ok. I'll say it.

This joke went right over my head. Sorry to be that guy.

I don't understand why a man would crash through a window after reading Not's profile.

Regardless - I am glad she has picked up the torch (for all of us) and continues to trudge forward in the dating world! :LOL:
Erm, few pages back, that's what we have even discussing lol, bc her profile has become more sex positive. Guys can't do that btw 😋

1121 - 1140 of 1472 Posts