Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Oh that is sweet of you all....

Yes, I am over the Hill... 46 today... Working on Me, you must have seen that post of mine on that aging thread...

So ...we had our highlight of the day - a must for the B-day !

Then ran off to my favorite Chinese Restaurant.... then he had a Doc's appointment for a Physical (hasn't had one since our wedding).... his blood pressure was great (110/66)...made me :)...we were a little worried after all that salt we just ate....then some shopping - I'm a Hum bug, Christmas is coming way too fast.

Just another day really - but thankful for it - nice you all thought to mention it ! ;)

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Happy Birthday SA! So many November babies :)

Cheers!
:D

Ha ha Love the pic ~
I indeed am that Hopeless Romantic ~ we're all hopeless somehow , aren't we!!

Arbitrator ~ I lose tract of where I posted....

Want to hear something I think is kinda cool....I am a "13" baby....husband is also a 13 ...and so was my Bestest friend growing up (the sister I never had/ Maid of honor in our wedding)... and all of these 3 months in a row... 13 has been very good to me.

They were the Friday the 13th Babies.... I missed that day.;)

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Later tonight when going to bed, there was a note taped to our mirror, one of the kids wrote me a Birthday message when we were out ... Whichever kid it was didn't sign it...a mystery...It wasn't the one I thought, it was from our 3rd son...

Not sure why he thinks he doesn't deserve a good Mom , need to ask him about this when he gets up. I think he 's exaggerating here (seriously I have some nasty moments)... but it was very touching....I like the "ridiculous acts" part...the new highlight of my B-day...thought I'd share:

·
Premium Member
26,483 Posts
SA

That was a beautiful letter. Thank you for sharing. Turned me into a sobbing fool... Sorry I'm just soft at heart for these things.

Congratulations, by Hawaiian tradition, you start today into your 47th year today. Also by tradition, next year you and OldGirl need to honor us with a hula. So get practicing :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.