Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with it? Would it be a good idea to join or no? Gate thinks I should and wants me to sell some photos but I'm not all that sure about it. After all... I only have this crappy phone to take pics with. :/
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I thought of putting some pics on there, never really got around to it, may still do it. Don't worry too much about quality, as there are lots of technically bad shots, that place is all about quantity, keywords and images that are specific and generic - but don't expect to make a lot of money off low quality pics on there. For me, as for my good shots I usually am too attached to give them away like that, would be nice to get a buck or two here and there but I'd hate for my intellectual property to be used without my permission or for a use I may have an ethical concern about. Doesn't hurt to try though, just use images you intend for that purpose, don't add any meaningful photos from your personal collection. Have fun snapping.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks lon. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I just realized its been a couple years since I was even on that site, it looks like it has changed a lot since then, so don't go purely on my advice, maybe their usage policies or other methods have changed a little.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.