Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was raised by a white nationalist mother. she brainwashed me into thinking whites shouldn't become a minority in the united states and Europe.

it took me years to escape the hatred and brainwashing she instilled in me to see that blacks and whites are exactly the same as each other with no difference in anyway whatsoever.

I suggest that parents who harbour white nationalist views have their children taken way form them. the parent themselves should be sent to a re-education camp.

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Nope.

It sets a dangerous premise. Should I have my child taken away from me because of my views?

I'm not a white supremacist. But my views on things are not the same as my parents. So, should I have been taken away from them, because of their views, knowing that I developed my own views of the world?

The whole idea seems stupid to me.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Quite a shocking suggestion, Certainly not something I would vote for. Never been done for any of the more pedestrian crimes. For example, Murder, Rape, Tax evasion. The history of reeducation camps is that they are largely used to fight back against such dangerous ideas as believing in God, (any one apparently). Also they have only really proven effective in correcting improper thinking when the detainees are dead. Apparently, by your proposal of this idea you are no less intolerant than your parents were, you've just switched targets. A very nifty trick. The trouble is, that you political masters may just change targets again, there is pretty good history for that too.

Maybe next they will want to reeducate, actors, or musicians, or drug abusers, or gun owners, or farmers, or urbanites. You just can't trust them. In general if you have money or land you should be most careful (historically speaking)

·
Administrator
43,579 Posts
I was raised by a white nationalist mother. she brainwashed me into thinking whites shouldn't become a minority in the united states and Europe.

it took me years to escape the hatred and brainwashing she instilled in me to see that blacks and whites are exactly the same as each other with no difference in anyway whatsoever.

I suggest that parents who harbour white nationalist views have their children taken way form them. the parent themselves should be sent to a re-education camp.

what do you guys think?
Your mother is a white nationalist?
You are Jewish?
:unsure:

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
The right to free speech guarantees the freedom to spew whatever hateful rhetoric someone wants to spew.

They also have a host of other rights, and even though they say horrible, hateful things doesn't render all their other rights null and void.

Taking away rights and imprisoning ["re-educating"] certain segments of population based on their beliefs or philosophy (as much as white nationalism can be considered a phodophy) is a slippery slope towards fascism. Not the boogeyman fascism that the white nationalists fear, but actual fascism.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,935 Posts

what do you guys think?
That sword cuts more than one way. Are you ready to have it used on you?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts

what do you guys think?
Tell us about all things that your Mother said about black people.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
The main thing I am worried about today is groups of people who feel it is needed to bring assault rifles to a demonstration.

We have the right to peacefully demonstrate. So what do these assault rifles add to the mix?
It shows that they " are ", peaceful while exercising a right, granted to them by our county's constitution.

·
Registered
12,935 Posts
The main thing I am worried about today is groups of people who feel it is needed to bring assault rifles to a demonstration.

We have the right to peacefully demonstrate. So what do these assault rifles add to the mix?
In case rogue cops try and arrest them for exercising their rights like rogue cops have been doing already.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I have to agree with, I think it was, Samuel Jackson who said by focusing on race one is propagating racism, want to do away with racism stop talking about race and start talking about people. (Paraphrased)

Learn the legend of the 4 brothers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts