Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be. Naturally, I have my faults as well. But I have pleaded with her and All I get is "I don't see a problem with that." She got angry with me. Linked up with her girls from work. Changed her cell phone number. Started looking for her vehicle with her friends and shut me out. To me, it was like she left the marriage at that point. As I said earlier, She now has a car registered and insured in someone else's name of whom I'm not sure.
You need to really go scorched earth on her ass.
1. get a bull dog lawyer
2. make sure all the money you have if put away in a safe place
3. How old are all the kids? You have filed for custody.
4. Get STD ested
5. Do the 180, change the locks, no communiation except through the lawyer
6. Get yourself a therapist to help you through this
7. Tell all family friends what she is doing
8. Put a VAR in her car if possible or hire a PI to see she is with, then use it in the divorce and tell everyone.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You need to really go scorched earth on her ass.
1. get a bull dog lawyer
2. make sure all the money you have if put away in a safe place
3. How old are all the kids? You have filed for custody.
4. Get STD ested
5. Do the 180, change the locks, no communiation except through the lawyer
6. Get yourself a therapist to help you through this
7. Tell all family friends what she is doing
8. Put a VAR in her car if possible or hire a PI to see she is with, then use it in the divorce and tell everyone.
Emphasis on the therapist. You sound like a very broken man after years of abuse so it's as necessary as a lawyer.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
When your wife’s boss put her hand between your wife’s legs she was marking her territory and warning you off. She was like the proverbial bear pissing in the woods.
And you sat there and let this happen. That was weak, in fact pathetically weak.
Your wife lost all respect for you years ago and she is in the middle of a long term affair with her boss and probably her bosses husband. Your feelings or opinions don’t matter and never have, she made this clear from day one.
At least gather whatever you have left of your dignity and remove your wife from your bank accounts, insurance, in fact the only weapon you have is that your wife appears to need you to pay for her car so stop doing that too.
And stop mourning the loss of your wife, she never was yours anyway.

Reactions: Evinrude58

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not that it matters now, but her behavior seems like bipolar or borderline, likely the latter.

Be glad you are divorcing this train wreck. Better for you to suffer in the short term, than to attempt spending another year, five years, twenty years, with this mess.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Dude: even after you divorce her, you'll still be the same. Any woman around the world that interacts with you (romantically) will gauge you as a weak, easy pray male, whom they can wipe their ass with. She being Colombian got nothing to do with it; YOU being some sort of a male has everything to do with it. Start finding knowledge about how to be a man that can be respected for his moral strength, self confidence, self respect, etc., etc.

One thing I can surely tell you: if this Colombian woman (your wife) try to do what she's been doing to you to a Colombian man, she wouldn't even think of trying it, because if she did, that Colombian guy would show her who's who IMMEDIATELY. Guaranteed. Call it what you want to call my statement, but the reality is that it doesn't matter, because it is what it is, and that's the true, not what anybody might want to think of it.

Divorce her, because she has not respect or whatsoever for you as a man. Learn from it, and try to be a man next time.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Go, don’t waste time, she doesn’t love you.
I wanted to add something, you mentioned that to her kids come first, actually kids always come first to a mom and this is how it should be.
Total ********. Kids and a husband should have equal status as number one. This wench proves it

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
You are in a weakened state due to the loss of your wife, so I won’t kick you when you’re down. But a good friend would punch you in the face for tolerating this and even considering going back, because that would be crazy. You don’t even have a choice. Dude, she’s not coming back, but her doing so should be a nightmare to you. Not an option.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Dude: even after you divorce her, you'll still be the same. Any woman around the world that interacts with you (romantically) will gauge you as a weak, easy pray male, whom they can wipe their ass with. She being Colombian got nothing to do with it; YOU being some sort of a male has everything to do with it. Start finding knowledge about how to be a man that can be respected for his moral strength, self confidence, self respect, etc., etc.

One thing I can surely tell you: if this Colombian woman (your wife) try to do what she's been doing to you to a Colombian man, she wouldn't even think of trying it, because if she did, that Colombian guy would show her who's who IMMEDIATELY. Guaranteed. Call it what you want to call my statement, but the reality is that it doesn't matter, because it is what it is, and that's the true, not what anybody might want to think of it.

Divorce her, because she has not respect or whatsoever for you as a man. Learn from it, and try to be a man next time.
I am no less of a man than any of you. I get what you're saying but don't question my manhood.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You are in a weakened state due to the loss of your wife, so I won’t kick you when you’re down. But a good friend would punch you in the face for tolerating this and even considering going back, because that would be crazy. You don’t even have a choice. Dude, she’s not coming back, but her doing so should be a nightmare to you. Not an option.
Nahh my friends are helping me through this and some have strong words for me. However none would think of putting hands on me. I'm free of my wife and it's a good thing. I move on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

I am not perfect and I will have learned from all of this. No one has walked all over me before her and it won't happen again. I need no further education about being a man. My father did a great job of teaching me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Not that it matters now, but her behavior seems like bipolar or borderline, likely the latter.

Be glad you are divorcing this train wreck. Better for you to suffer in the short term, than to attempt spending another year, five years, twenty years, with this mess.
I agree

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am no less of a man than any of you. I get what you're saying but don't question my manhood.
Don't ask me if I do or do not question your manhood. ASK you wife or, any other woman to which you react the way you have reacted to her if they see you as a man or if they question your manhood. That's what really matters.

So many men see and perceive themselves as being all macho, top gun, alpha male WITH other men, but when they have to interact with women, they're a blob, pussies, can't get their inner macho man to be macho in front of that woman. Here is where we weed the weak from the strong.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Don't ask me if I do or do not question your manhood. ASK you wife or, any other woman to which you react the way you have reacted to her if they see you as a man or if they question your manhood. That's what really matters.

So many men see and perceive themselves as being all macho, top gun, alpha male WITH other men, but when they have to interact with women, they're a blob, pussies, can't get their inner macho man to be macho in front of that woman. Here is where we weed the weak from the strong.
I did not ask. I said don't question it. I did not come here to be raked over the coals. And I'm certainly no *****. Comments like that don't help me at all. As for my wife its over. We don't speak. And I'm better off because of it. Don't question my manhood.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I did not ask. I said don't question it. I did not come here to be raked over the coals. And I'm certainly no *. Comments like that don't help me at all. As for my wife its over. We don't speak. And I'm better off because of it. Don't question my manhood.
I get why you feel attacked, but DON'T -- if you spend any time at all reading other threads on here, you'll see this is how people talk on here. It's not meant as any kind of insult to you, it's meant to wake you up (in case you need it) and give you strength. So many people come on here and can't see the terrible situations that they are in, and the regular posters on here are almost always trying to HELP by telling it exactly how they see it.

NO ONE is trying to mock you or disrespect you, they are saying "Pick yourself up - Take care of yourself" -- be grateful for that!!

And if you don't like anything that someone says, just ignore it, they'll stop posting - take what helps you and skip the rest.

·
Registered
783 Posts
@The Nader: If you read @LisaDiane post. That's exactly what I meant with my posts. It is not my intention to "rack you over the coals"; but if you were able to read what you wrote on your first replies, as a complete independent third party individual, you would cringe while reading the way you reacted to your wife's behavior and attitude toward you during your relationship with her. The intention of my replies, while seemingly "strong", they are to make you see that your response behavior is what made your wife perceive you in a different negative light, a realization that took away whatever respect she had for you .

So many, and I mean so many men and women come to these forums seeking answers/guidance to their problems, but, because they are in shock/fog, they are not able to realize that their problems reside mostly within themselves, because, whether of their innate personality, character, a temporary brain fart, or just lack of experience, they cannot accept what they are being told. Here, some posters try the smooth, delicate route to make the OPs see what they are/were doing wrong; others try to shock them into their senses, because it seems sometimes that that's what they need to react/understand so that they don't ever repeat or continue repeating the behavior that got them into the situation they were/are with their present, or next partner, or whatever. Remember one must be able to respect herself/himself in order to project to others the demand of respect from them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
With such an address to me, I would immediately leave my wife. She is too self-confident and knows that you will not leave her, she is just playing at you and it seems to me that she may also be interested in your money. It is not humanly to behave this way, not only with my husband, but with people in general.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts