Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so 3 weeks ago I met this girl who lives below us in our apartments, she lives with her Boyfriend. Well I got admitted to the hospital days after we met, and the day I got admitted she was coming up there with my husband, and pushing my son in a stroller. While i was in there, she was texting my husband all hours of the night between day time and 12-4am. Why? Who knows.... My husband was always alone with her while i was in the hospital but tells me nothing happened between them.
Well last night she asked me to go somewhere with her, and I felt sick so I told her i'd pass.... So what does she do? she texted my husband asking him to go with her ALONE.... I just looked at my husband like, is she stupid? he told her no... Well today I made a comment to her about it. and she said it was really crappy of me to be this insecure that I don't allow my husband to have female friends... I said well first of all, he can be friends with u all day long, but he is MARRIED and has NO BUSINESS being alone with any female, and what you done yesterday was over stepping your boundaries. She got even madder... and said I controlled him... I said, shows how much you know about my marriage then... well anyways.. point I am making.

Should I be cautious of this girl or what? opinons please..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! Need I say more? You know what's going on.
Well I do trust that my husband didn't do anything with her. I mean shes not that great looking or my husbands type.. shes a bit on the big side and he doesn't like big girls... but on her part, i don't know... she strikes me as someone who likes to come between married couples.... she claims to be my friend yet constantly judges me and takes my husbands side.. sounds like shes got a thing for him!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yes! I am glad you trust your husband but I think your husband needs to set some boundries. I firmly believe that there are boundries that are established in every relationship married or friends.

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Well I do trust that my husband didn't do anything with her. I mean shes not that great looking or my husbands type.. shes a bit on the big side and he doesn't like big girls... but on her part, i don't know... she strikes me as someone who likes to come between married couples.... she claims to be my friend yet constantly judges me and takes my husbands side.. sounds like shes got a thing for him!!
Right. I was coming from the understanding of you asking if you should be cautious of this woman. HECK YA! I get that vibe as well. How dare her accuse you of being overbearing and controlling! Biotch....get away from my man! Ugh!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good job for putting your boundaries up!
Keeps us in touch of what is happening with her.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Would I let my husband ride around and hang with another woman who isn't married? NO. Am I controlling because of it? Well, if you want to call it that okay then. I'm controlling. AND??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes! I am glad you trust your husband but I think your husband needs to set some boundries. I firmly believe that there are boundries that are established in every relationship married or friends.

Posted via Mobile Device
I 100% agree... He does need some boundaries and some damn respect too... I straight up told him if this **** didn't stop, me and her would not be friends anymore and I'd end up stomping a mudhole in her face.... He said ok... I said I mean it, shes not welcome at our house and your not to go to hers either and he said ok... Lets see how long that last... Because if he does it behind my back, I will find out and then I will leave.... because that means he values her more than our marriage!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would I let my husband ride around and hang with another woman who isn't married? NO. Am I controlling because of it? Well, if you want to call it that okay then. I'm controlling. AND??
Kind of what I told her... Well seeming your still in the "dating game" with your boyfriend and not married, then you wouldn't understand the concept of a marriage and what its about... Its different than a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship... with marriage you actually have boundaries... take notes.... if i am controlling because i do not trust YOU with my man alone, then so be it.... hes still my husband and isn't going to leave over me not wanting you two alone together!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
She probably has poor self-esteem & a bad marriage & loves the attention your husband gives her. She's nothing but trouble. I hope she moves away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't understand these wh*res.Where do they get their balls of steal from that they're capable of behaving this way and speaking to a woman like this about her husband???
Shes bi polar, and thinks since shes a certified nut then it makes it ok for her to be a nut and do nutty ****.... girl got served today... lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She probably has poor self-esteem & a bad marriage & loves the attention your husband gives her. She's nothing but trouble. I hope she moves away.

She's not married but may as well be... shes lived with her man for 2 years.... but they seem pretty happy but shes cheated on him before and even left him before for her ex... so it never stops her!!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
She's not married but may as well be... shes lived with her man for 2 years.... but they seem pretty happy but shes cheated on him before and even left him before for her ex... so it never stops her!!
Oh sorry, thought she was married.

You say she is bipolar - let me guess - untreated.

She's after your husband. Can you move to another apartment?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.