Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I had previous posts thinking my wife might be cheating on me. Well, she just admitted that she has been having Massage session with her girlfriend.

They have kissed, rubbed each other all over. This has happened more than once, several times. She told me she loves her very much, they love each other and that she loves me, she loves her family, we have 2 kids..

Is this cheating?? Im really confused, does that mean she is Bi-sexual?

Im glad its not with another Man, but Im just shocked and confused. Maybe a great way to start a 3some with her best friend, atch them give each other a massage.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we do have sex.. She is supposedly getting a Super Massage from her "friend", they dont finger each other but they feel each other completley naked including the private parts.. they have occationly kiss.
She says she enjoys it very much with her girl friend and actually they Love each other. Her friend is also married with 4 kids.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Oh yeah it's cheating

Time for a serious conversation with your wife

Can you see yourself with someone who will want to have sex with others?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Im glad its not with another Man, but Im just shocked and confused. Maybe a great way to start a 3some with her best friend, atch them give each other a massage.
Good luck with that.

We've seen plenty of examples how that ends. Since you'll be tasting another woman she'll ask for another man sooner or later.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Why don't you all 4 (both couples) just move in together and share everything then?? You can be one big happy family.

Sorry, I just do NOT understand this way of thinking. She's with another woman so you'll just join in :confused:

She's cheating on you, man. Like someone else said, now it's not only half the human race she could be cheating with, it's ALL of the human race.

Please wake up.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Gooch, if you don't take this seriously you are in for a world of hurt. I work with a guy who this exact thing happened to. It started out as playful touching. Soon enough their sex life was in the toilet because his wife started spending more and more time with her gf. Two years later they were divorced and she moved away with her gf. He lost his wife, his house, his kids etc all because he didn't think it was serious.

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
412 Posts
your wife cheats on you with another women and all you can think of is having a threesome. stop thinking with your d$&k and use the head above your shoulders. she cheated behind your back multiple times and you brush it off because its another women. how is this different then being with a man?? would your wife be ok if you went and had "massages" from a female friend?? she will probably say yes anyways to justify her actions. threesomes = jealousy, secrets, intimate emotional connection for another person outside the marriage and more risk of catching std's.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
740 Posts
This may not be simply fun playtime. They might have a deep emotional connection. This is nothing to take lightly. She can fall in fall with a woman just as easily as with a man.

Yeah, we know....two girls....hot. Threesome....hot. At least maybe the thought of it is. I hope you realize reality and fantasy are two different things. And what makes you think they'll want you around anyway? I'd say this is about them, not about you.

And I'll bet what they really do together alone is quite a bit more wild than what she's telling you.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I quickly looked at the other threads you started Gooch. In the past you said your wife spends so much time with her best friend. She's given you the ILYBINILWY line, says you're more like a best friend. Everyone responding says it looks like she's cheating....well it looks like she now is. I'm assuming this woman is the same "best friend" you mentioned earlier in the year. Your marriage looks like it's on life support. You better tell the woman's husband.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Defenitly wouldnt want the 3some, be too disgusted.. Im just at the shock phase now.. Dont know how to react.

I have 2 kids, 6 and 7 years old, last thing I want is too breal the family for there sake.

I know 100% she will not stop meeting this best friend of hers, she says she trully loves her so much.. ans at the same time she loves me very much.. "WIERD". I just cant understand, supposedly its been happening for the last 2 years

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.