Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

She left me !!!!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Omgitsjoe 
#1 ·
The Mrs just left me this morning .....................

To go shopping with her sister and 7 of her friends :) leaving me with my 5 year old and 9 month old to do whatever we want to all day yaaaay :) Ladies ............. enjoy your special day today BLACK FRIDAY !!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh gosh, thanks for reminding me I was planning to shop online for some new clothes today. Love NY&Co. Funny, their coupons are right under my nose, but beyond my notice...I got sidetracked into thinking about quantum teleportation and telepathy, and completely forgot about the new sweaters, dress and layering tanks I promised myself. Obviously I'm unqualified for my gender. Except that the dresses look fantastic on me.

#6 ·
Ugh, If would only happen during the football game.

Reactions: tom67
#7 ·
He left me.......

All alone at home,... and I DON'T get to go shopping on debt friday.

He has my car... took into his friends shop, to try to get breaks straighted out & calipers fixed.
(breaks have been grinding this week).

So, I'm greatful that he's working on my car!:) But saddened to not be shopping with him.

#11 ·
.... Ladies ............. enjoy your special day today BLACK FRIDAY !!!!
What makes you think that black Friday is a special day for the Ladies?

I will not go out to a store today. There is no junk I need badly enough to fight crowds and get in the middle of that mess.

No for me Black Friday is about sitting in the peace of my office with a fire going, turkey leftover (pumpkin pie for breakfast yum). It's about feel the peace after a busy day of holiday cooking. :D

In the news stories about the mayham out there today I see as many guys as gals... they are all nuts (except your wife ofcourse :) )

Shopping.. i'll do that during low shopping hours. :smthumbup:

#15 ·
I honestly had thought I would get some heat for posting what I did thus was about to delete it prior to ' submitting ' the post ?? I decided against it since if my post brought even one smile to someone then it was worth posting ???

I was brought up with the thought that if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all though we all have different opinions and views so its all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.