Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first tme i have ever posted our troublesnow in a forum of any kind. So here it goes. My wife and i are on the brink of seperation if not already there! I have done things in the past that i am not proud of at all, and NO its not cheat on her. I had problems telling her the truth all the time. there were times that i would to tell her the complete truth in fear of her blowing up at me. I was wrong for doing so. There was a girl who realy liked me that i worked with, and we would text every now and then but not a hole bunch. I was textng both my wife and this other person, and wrote i love you to the other person and hit send before i looked, wrong person. This was many years ago. Now she has had feeling for another person aswell, same thing we moved on but it still comes up every now and then. The past right? She likes to go out with her girl friends every now and then, thats cool she needs her own friends. Here is where i am concerned, there was a friend that that came up to me the other day and told me that he works with a guy who is so excted to see her again. She used to work with him as well about a year ago, and i know that they have had lunch since she left her old job. i'm cool with that. The problem is she said that she was going out wth her girl friends and seeng another guy at the bar as well. we had a fight about it so then she said sdhe would stay home, pouty about it yes. I told her to go and be happy with her girl friend, and have fun. them she decides that she will go oout and have supper with her, cool go out. Now what i did was wrong by looking at her phone, but i had a feeling, and bam she textes him and says that she is now going out again. i call her on it, now i'm not sure if we are stayng together or not. Am i in the wrong for feeling like this? she says that bshe can't live like this, i trust her and her actions because i love her, i don't trust him i remember being single and would try getting in girls pants, and say anything to do so. this is thw worst feeling ever any help or feed back would be awsome, she is a attractive woman and we have been together for over 10 years sex life not there anymore

help!!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
When did the sex life drop off?

Don't feel bad for snooping on her. You may want to go detective mode, find out what she is doing with this other guy before you confront her again. Having dinner with another man and hiding it from you is a RED FLAG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.