Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to the ladies...i need sex from my wife. I get the sense that she feels i have to "earn" it... Which i feel is strange as it is my need and when it comes to her needs i dont make her earn m attention, i give it to her freely!!
The latest issue came up when i got denied/rejected for sex after initiating because she felt it was annoying that i waited up for her and i gues that i asked her to put on her sexy panties to spend some time together! I wasnt direct!

So what do u feel is the best, least needy appearing way to approach my wife when it come to sex which i really feel i need???

Suggestions???
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
45,096 Posts
Some info would be good. How long have the two of you been together? Do you have children? If so how many and ages.

Has your sex life always been like this or has it changed? If it changed then how long ago and what was going around that time?

What was your wife doing between the time that you went to bed (to wait up for her) and when she came to bed.

When the sex life starts to decline in a marriage, it's usually because there is something wrong outside the bedroom. The biggest sex organ is between her ears.

To get an idea of things. Do the both of you work outside the home?

How many hours a week do the two of you spend doing things together that you enjoy, just the two of you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
In marriage sex should be very automatic, no one is supposed to beg for it. If there is a problem, you should have it sorted out as soon as now

·
Registered
675 Posts
So to the ladies...i need sex from my wife. I get the sense that she feels i have to "earn" it... Which i feel is strange as it is my need and when it comes to her needs i dont make her earn m attention, i give it to her freely!!
The latest issue came up when i got denied/rejected for sex after initiating because she felt it was annoying that i waited up for her and i gues that i asked her to put on her sexy panties to spend some time together! I wasnt direct!

So what do u feel is the best, least needy appearing way to approach my wife when it come to sex which i really feel i need???

Suggestions???
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you just need sex or do you need HER?

If she gets the feeling that you just need sex, then it might turn her off. I think this is discussed in the book called No More Mr. Nice Guy.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
What I hear is that you were not spending time together connecting emotionally but you just expected her to come in rather late at night from whatever she had been doing and be all hot for you?

If that is how it was, I would be annoyed too.

For me, sex is the fitting conclusion of a time of emotional intimacy.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Without more info there isn't really much advice that can be give. MC, are you off your rocker? Cause his wife isn't in the mood? That's half the nation.....lol. Just wait until he posts more before throwing the counseling card.

**No I'm not a fan of Mental health or counseling ;)**

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I've followed his posts. He's a very busy medical student, they have very young children, and they have his 18yo sil living with them for a year.

That all spells- not enough couple bonding time.

OP give her this and she will want to have sex with you: The Policy of Unidivided Attention

Your 18 yo sil could babysit so you can go out and get some couple time with your wife.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.