Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my wife have been married for 5 years,both married before also, now we both love sex with each-other but now we took it to another level, having sex with other people, we are swingers, shes brings females home for me and i bring males home for her. the problem is we both love this. we are both bodybuilders so our sex drive is crazy. i guess my question is im wanting to have a girl friend on the side that dont want this life style. i could never not have sex at least 7 days a week and my wife says this is why she brings females home to keep up with me, would love any advice,,

5,148 Posts
Wow. I wish I could help, but I am a just a simple, one woman kinda man.

Have you ever thought of divorce?

Reactions: Jellybeans

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
me and my wife have been married for 5 years,both married before also, now we both love sex with each-other but now we took it to another level, having sex with other people, we are swingers, shes brings females home for me and i bring males home for her. the problem is we both love this. we are both bodybuilders so our sex drive is crazy. i guess my question is im wanting to have a girl friend on the side that dont want this life style. i could never not have sex at least 7 days a week and my wife says this is why she brings females home to keep up with me, would love any advice,,
Swinging is what it is, but what you are talking about, having sex with someone who is not interested in the lifestyle, is deceitful and cheating. I suggest that you ask some of your swinger friends about this, and see what they say. Swingers are usually very honest about their activities, and they frown upon this kind of dishonest behavior. For it to be swinging, everybody must be on the same page.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Re: Re: sex with others

My advice is to post again after you turn 14.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
i guess my question is im wanting to have a girl friend on the side that dont want this life style. i could never not have sex at least 7 days a week and my wife says this is why she brings females home to keep up with me, would love any advice,,
How does your wife feel about the girlfriend ?

And if the GF knows about your high drive & swinging lifestyle.. has she also been made aware a wife is in the mix? .... If she hasn't run already, I'm surprised... She is not a swinger, she doesn't fit.. move on..... Let her find a normal relationship where she doesn't have to share.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You are so lucky man. I haven't had sex for 20 years because my wife refused to allow an open marriage. I envy you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.