Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty dumb idea huh? I'm going absolutely nuts with my super sexy husband home due to the weekend. I'm trying my hardest to abstain from doing the deed.:(

I think I'm going to explode if I don't get any loven soon.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's much better this time. The antibiotics are working. My kidney pain is improving. Today is my first day up and dressed in 5 days. I still have a fever and tired, but I'm up and about doing things here and there. I should be fine in a few days.:). If I do too much my kidney will start to hurt really bad, but this is not nearly as bad as last time! I think I'm on the right antibiotics this time.

Despite being sick my drive is so dang high. It's driving me crazy. I better wait though, I don't want to put myself in a setback. I'm trying so hard not to flirt too much with my hubby.lol. I'm sure he needs some loven too. He's much more patient then I am.

My husband has been so helpful. He even stayed home from work that first day to make sure I didn't need IV antibiotics.

Colds don't stop us.;). We just don't kiss each other on the mouth spreading the germs.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It really does stink. I've been in bed for 5 days now. Kidney infections take a while to heal. I'm very grateful it's not nearly as bad as last time and I should be back to normal soon.

I do really appreciate the high drive although its frustrating at times. I am being patient and will wait.:/. My hubby is such a great man and so supportive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.