Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sex while menstrauting

8K views 60 replies 39 participants last post by  Created2Write 
#1 ·
Do any of you have sex while Aunt Flo is visiting?

For some reason I can't. It causes incredible cramping and increases my already heavy flow. It's extremely uncomfortable.

We've tried, but I just don't like the consequences of it. The only time I can do this at the very end.

#3 ·
We never did this until ...well.. .a few years ago... I felt like I was going to die waiting that long (yes I am exaggerating).... I was never one to get many cramps... husband had no issues with it , he'd just tell me to get the red towel....we just avoid the HEAVY day(s)... but a little flow...
..he was happy to give it to me.

I just wouldn't allow him to look afterwards while I went & cleaned him up.

Kinda gross I suppose but I was thrilled - he was into it. Besides the Red, and well a little more lubrication than normal, it never affected me at all, didn't make anything heavier or more crampy.

#4 ·
SA, you are lucky. The cramping is so intense. It's very hard to refrain when your drive is so high. :/

We use black towels. I'm afraid of washing red towels in the laundry of the color leaking all over everything. Men's pink undershirts, socks and underwear crack me up! We had red flannel sheets once that bled the entire laundry.

#40 ·
My husband and I still had sex when I was on my period(pregnant now, but if I wasn't we'd still go at it). We'd just use a towel or do the deed in the shower(less messy). I have endometriosis, so I know all about horrible cramps. Typically during that time of the month, I had to be the one to take the lead as to control depth and what not to avoid painful cramping. In the end though, sex really helped with the painful cramps and I would feel so much better after.

Sorry if it's TMI.

#5 ·
Yes, we still do. I am the opposite of you though, sex and orgasms helps alleviate some of the cramps.

Never had any issues, and it doesn't bother the H. My breasts get hyper sensitive though, so I did have to explain to him to be extremely gentle, or its painful.

#10 ·
OP - day one I'm the same, makes me cramp and feel worse... but I bleeding pretty heavy on D1 anyway so not feeling overly 'sex kittenish'.

On the other period days we either do 'other stuff' or have shower sex or we get out the red towel and go for it!

If h is horny and I'm not..... I'm always happy to give him a TJ (titty job), BJ or a HJ.

He generally just says ' yes please' for anything i offer.

#11 ·
Orgasms relieve my cramping.
Posted via Mobile Device

This as well if cramps are followed by way to heavy and messy a flow, which is rare for me lately.

#23 ·
My wife and I would all the time. It was nice because that would be the only time we would not worry about getting pregnant. She said it was not as good as usual, but she still enjoyed it.

#30 ·
We generally did it unless super heavy. A towel and an understanding it won't be frowned upon if one runs to shower sooner the normally acceptable.

When the menopause set in she wanted nothing to do with it. More mental than anything and has to do with her not liking tampons (they hurt) anymore. We were so close, her first period in 2012 was in September.

#31 ·
We did once or twice, but my husband is uncomfortable with it, because he's scared of hurting me. I would say, do whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't think there's anything unhealthy about it...not sure though.

If you hurt and it increases cramps, etc, then definitely don't do it! :D Just go with "the flow" lol. Sorry, couldn't resist.

#32 ·
Yes... I actually really like sex when aunt flo was visiting.... she passed away some time ago. But when she was a regular visitor.. yes.

I found that it alleviated the symptoms of PMS. I had told my husband about this so when the time came I would just tell him I needed my monthly fix… and he was more than glad to help out… such a nice, selfless guy ;)

#33 ·
Hmm I never do it during a period until the very end when there is virtually no bleeding. For me it didnt make things wetter, in fact it increased the friction. Just as with another poster I too have very heavy flows and clots during that time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.