Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy here. To the women who have had multiple partners in their lives, how common is it for a guy to want to go more than once during a session? I've always been a one and done guy, although I always make sure my wife climaxes first, one way or the other. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If your definition of a "session" is roughly an hour or so, I have to say very uncommon. Being a one and done guy, I would say you're normal. I would add it would be nice to have a guy who could go more than once in a "session".

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your definition of a "session" is roughly an hour or so, I have to say very uncommon. Being a one and done guy, I would say you're normal. I would add it would be nice to have a guy who could go more than once in a "session".
Yeah I guess I meant more than once during a session. So like, the guy finishes, the couple does a little post-coital cuddling, then goes for another one. Most of the time I'm physically able to have another go 10-15 minutes after the first round, I just have no interest usually. I was wondering if the ladies here have had (or are having) experience with guys who want to go more than one round, and whether that's desirable. Sounds like it would be for you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
In my experience it is not common and honestly not something I find desirable. There is a point for me where there truly is too much of a good thing, it stops feeling good and turns to irritating both physically and emotionally. Once and I can bask in how wonderful it was. More than once and I will likely start to be wishing it was over and the whole thing becomes tainted. But that is just me.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
My wife likes round two best, so we've usually done that most times these past 22 years - and to be honest, I really like a second round as well, usually after 15 to 30 minutes. However, the last few years of aging have made that more difficult to achieve routinely for me, but there are other ways than PiV to please her when necessary.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
those two or more sessions are long gone. Fond memories of two in a row, once in the middle of the night, then in the morning. Shooting blanks by the fourth round. GF was upset. Man, great memory. Four times in about eight hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts