Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and wife have been married 14 years have 3 children. Its nothing to do with the kids but i wanted to know how everyone else sex life is going.

When we do have sex which is very rare. Only about once every 3 months and thats if im lucky. Wife never initiates it so its all down to me.
My wife only likes one position her on top and when she finished she gets off doesnt matter if i finish or not and if i cum before her she goes beserk so i got to wait for her first. (Seems more like a chore than enjoyable).

She doesnt do oral or anything. Says she doesnt like it. Wont even let me lick her or let me play with her so i just gotta lie there. It hasnt always been like this When we first got married sex was great she used to let me tie her up and loved 69 and was very adventourous. When i ask her whats change she tells me there nothing wrong.

Im getting so bored with marriage in general its not just the sex. Im just wondering whats happened to everyone elses life?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Me and wife have been married 14 years have 3 children. Its nothing to do with the kids but i wanted to know how everyone else sex life is going.

When we do have sex which is very rare. Only about once every 3 months and thats if im lucky. Wife never initiates it so its all down to me.
My wife only likes one position her on top and when she finished she gets off doesnt matter if i finish or not and if i cum before her she goes beserk so i got to wait for her first. (Seems more like a chore than enjoyable).

She doesnt do oral or anything. Says she doesnt like it. Wont even let me lick her or let me play with her so i just gotta lie there. It hasnt always been like this When we first got married sex was great she used to let me tie her up and loved 69 and was very adventourous. When i ask her whats change she tells me there nothing wrong.

Im getting so bored with marriage in general its not just the sex. Im just wondering whats happened to everyone elses life?
Sounds like you got the old bait and switch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know how to leave. As i dont want to just walk out on the kids. Any suggestions? I have tried talking but wife wont listen to me and just says im moaning at her

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I fail to understand how getting a divorce is "walking out on your kids". Sharing your kids 50/50 custody isn't walking out on your kids.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont want them to resent me for leaving them as i know she will turn them against me even maybe stop me seeing them. Whicch im afraid of

·
Registered
670 Posts
I’m getting divorced for similar reasons. You’re not alone. My stbx proved she can still get sexually excited, just not with me. Good luck brother. I have no advice except if you read here others stories, it rarely gets better.

·
Registered
19,268 Posts
“Wife, this marriage isn’t working for me. I’m not happy, I’m not fulfilled, and you don’t seem to care. Are you asking me to decide between staying with you and being unhappy for the rest of my life or divorcing you?”

·
Administrator
43,975 Posts
I dont want them to resent me for leaving them as i know she will turn them against me even maybe stop me seeing them. Whicch im afraid of
If you have a good lawyer she will not be able to do that. You have rights.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
First check for medical issues. Is she on anti-depressants or any other medication. Some of those can destroy someone libido.

But - since she just wants one selfish thing, maybe she is just a selfish uncaring lover - in which case you need to decide what you want to do. Certainly there is no reason for you to put up with one-sided sex.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
First check for medical issues. Is she on anti-depressants or any other medication. Some of those can destroy someone libido.

But - since she just wants one selfish thing, maybe she is just a selfish uncaring lover - in which case you need to decide what you want to do. Certainly there is no reason for you to put up with one-sided sex.
Yeah... What she's doing isn't lack of libido, it's outright terrible mistreatment. Don't know how you can stand to remain in a relationship with someone who does that to you, what you described about your sexual encounters. I'm amazed you can even perform with her. If a man did that to me more than once I'd never have sex with him again.

·
Registered
266 Posts

Hello James,
I experienced the same thing in my marriage, it never got better. He stopped having sex with me, didn't want to be adventurous AT ALL, then had the gall to cheat on me. Luckily for us, we had no children our divorce was final last Friday... after nearly 13 yrs of marraige and 19 yrs together.

Don't let the time pass on you, and leave you beaten down, not knowing who you are or even what you want anymore. The fact that she want to get off, but is disinterested in your needs in incredibly selfish and heartless. I don't know what medical condition could explain that, but I'm no doctor. Don't let her fob you off, you guys need a real come to Jesus talk. If she won't listen to you, you need to tell her you're going to marriage counseling.

Do you have a support system for you? I know how lonely and heartbreaking it is to lie near to the one person in the world you want to be loved by and have to just bear it. That was me for 10 yrs.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

I dont know how to leave. As i dont want to just walk out on the kids. Any suggestions? I have tried talking but wife wont listen to me and just says im moaning at her
My 2 cents.
I came close to divorcing my wife. In stead I did a lot of reading, improved myself and the way I treated my wife. I fixed myself so that either my wife or the next woman in my life would be attracted to me. Then I got my wife to start sex therapy with a great marriage counselor.

My advise is read MW Danis a sex starved marriage, Chapmans 5 languages of love, the Glover's No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Really study them until you understand. Then fix and heal yourself. Forgive your wife of all the pain she has inflicted on you. Figure out a plan for your life. Offer your wife a chance to be part of it. Focus on your health and the emotional and financial health of your children. Your wife can figure out what she wants,

Get marriage counseling therapy with aboard certified sex therapist. Focus on a plan for you to get the happiness you need in your life.

Good luck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
“To love and cherish” guess your wife forgot about that vow

Get in the best shape of your life. Don’t spend any time discussing sex with your wife. Focus on you and the kids. Do this for 6 months. If you don’t see changes with your wife, get a hold of an attorney.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all for your replies.

She doesnt have any sort of medical condition and is not on any sort or medication. When we first got married sex was great she was very adventorous. But i dont know what happened but she not interested anymore. I did ask when we did it last if we could change positions and try something knew but she ignored me and did the same old thing.
I need some fun in my life and i dont know what to do for the best

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thanks all for your replies.

She doesnt have any sort of medical condition and is not on any sort or medication. When we first got married sex was great she was very adventorous. But i dont know what happened but she not interested anymore. I did ask when we did it last if we could change positions and try something knew but she ignored me and did the same old thing.
I need some fun in my life and i dont know what to do for the best
She is obviously doing it to please you... she is not interested but she has sex with you occasionally, so you don't complain too much... :smile2: It's the luck of the draw. It happens. Some husbands go bezerk and divorce others accept it and stay for the kids... how old are the children?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts