Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question~

My sister's husband has a friend on FB who is always "tagging" him on post he makes portraying semi naked dancing women, or strippers dancing. Big boobs, big butt...

I found it disrespectful to my sister but since she hasn't said anything, I do not want to say anything either.

The "boys" just have fun with these posts, pointing out the obvious and having fun. I think it is degrading.

Anyway. What do you all think?

·
Registered
19,108 Posts
Why isn't your husband the one saying something?

He's likely the one that's mortified by all this.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I think it wouldn't be unreasonable for your sister to insist this guy stop tagging him on these posts. I would be a little upset if he didn't do this on his own already.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why isn't your husband the one saying something?

He's likely the one that's mortified by all this.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am not married. My sister's husband is the one getting tagged.
Quite frankly, looking at her marriage and that of my other two sisters supports my current decision NOT to get married again.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
I would be a little upset if he didn't do this on his own already.
Same here. Your sister needs to tell her husband to tell this guy to knock it off. If he (your sisters husband) isn't willing to do so, your sister needs to think about the consequences. I wouldn't agree to remain married to a man who wasn't willing to stand up for me on facebook. Frankly, I will never understand why men EVER think this kind of crap is OK in the first place if they're in a committed relationship. 'Boys will be boys' is bullsh!t.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My H had a friend that did this. I actually didn't mind it too much. They were only pics after all....It wasn't until my H started acting like a damned fool that I started to care.

Anyway, Have you talked with your sister about this? If not, you should see how she feels. If she's upset, maybe try to encourage her to have a conversation with him about it.

If it were me - and it was my sister and BIL, I would have already said something to him. But I'm annoying and people hate me...so.... I don't mind being up in family business :)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My H had a friend that did this. I actually didn't mind it too much. They were only pics after all....It wasn't until my H started acting like a damned fool that I started to care.

Anyway, Have you talked with your sister about this? If not, you should see how she feels. If she's upset, maybe try to encourage her to have a conversation with him about it.

If it were me - and it was my sister and BIL, I would have already said something to him. But I'm annoying and people hate me...so.... I don't mind being up in family business :)

haha
I have not, but I will. One of my nieces got a bit upset with me about a month ago because I told her she needs to stop tagging her best friend as "my *****" "main ****" (on FB)... .It is in a playful mode but comeon!! She is 27 already with a small baby!

Ugh.... seriously FB sometimes annoys me a lot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.