Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I hope everyone is healthy and safe during this crazy time.

My name is Caroline, and I'm a television producer working on an upcoming series for a major cable network (for after all the pandemic stuff passes). I'm looking to interview young married couples who are struggling with their marriage and considering divorce.

All interviews will happen over the PHONE and SKYPE at this stage - no breaking self-isolation rules.

The show, produced by the team behind LOVE IS BLIND and VANDERPUMP RULES, is an opportunity to work with counselors, therapists, mediators, and coaches - at no cost to the couple - to navigate the challenges of early marriage. Couples will have the chance to work on themselves and their marriage in a supportive and uplifting environment with other couples going through the same situation. Couples should be young and be pre-kids.

I'd love to chat with anyone who is struggling and would like help working on their marriage. Anyone is welcome to apply.

Please contact me via private message and we can figure out how to connect directly.

Thank you,
Caroline

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,975 Posts
Folks, I'd be very careful with responding to this. The webpage given is a questionnaire that is asking a lot of personal information.

Use your discretion if you end up replying.

·
Administrator
43,975 Posts
Hello,

I hope everyone is healthy and safe during this crazy time.

My name is Caroline, and I'm a television producer working on an upcoming series for a major cable network (for after all the pandemic stuff passes). I'm looking to interview young married couples who are struggling with their marriage and considering divorce.

All interviews will happen over the PHONE and SKYPE at this stage - no breaking self-isolation rules.

The show, produced by the team behind LOVE IS BLIND and VANDERPUMP RULES, is an opportunity to work with counselors, therapists, mediators, and coaches - at no cost to the couple - to navigate the challenges of early marriage. Couples will have the chance to work on themselves and their marriage in a supportive and uplifting environment with other couples going through the same situation. Couples should be young and be pre-kids.

I'd love to chat with anyone who is struggling and would like help working on their marriage. Anyone is welcome to apply.

Please contact me via private message and we can figure out how to connect directly.

Thank you,
Caroline
Please private message me with information that verifies that you are with these shows. I cannot find anything for "ccwcasting" online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Just sent you a message. I'm a producer working for Kinetic Content, the production company behind LOVE IS BLIND, VANDERPUMP RULES, and many more hit shows.

Thank you!
Caroline

1 - 4 of 4 Posts