Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Johan Tang.

I'm new to Talk About Marriage, and am here to give the best advice for all the men out there in saving your marriage.

I'll do my best to be helping out and giving valuable advice on any and every post I come across here from men who are in waning marriages and are trying to do whatever they can to get their relationship with their wife back up, loving, and intimate once again.

Feel free to reach out to me wherever (direct message, or replying my comments) if you've got any further follow-up questions.

See you inside.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I'm Johan Tang.

I'm new to Talk About Marriage, and am here to give the best advice for all the men out there in saving your marriage.

I'll do my best to be helping out and giving valuable advice on any and every post I come across here from men who are in waning marriages and are trying to do whatever they can to get their relationship with their wife back up, loving, and intimate once again.

Feel free to reach out to me wherever (direct message, or replying my comments) if you've got any further follow-up questions.

See you inside.
That is an interesting proposition you have made for men. I am intrigued at your confidence. I hope you are able to help many people out here. All the best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.