Talk About Marriage banner
401 - 420 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I'm not saying every woman is a paid performer, but that's just often the case.
yes a bit like the dance club that pay a few girls to dance once others see some dance others tend to follow

·
Banned
464 Posts
yes you see the rich jet owner that comes to france to party with his friends darning covid lockdown and when police turned away the jet there was 2 fat rich men in their late 50s and 6, 20 year old girls , I thought it was nice that these daddys brought their daughters with them ,lol

but you don't have to be super rich , we have a truck driver long hair looks like Jesus but he has good pay and has women calling to him like he is a hot guy , he is not super charming , he has a new stone built house that he has never lived in yet , built now 5 years and he liver in his shed where he has a one room , he has a new car normal car a c4 and he has a 4x4 truck a ford , the women that see him look on him as a good catch , and the odd woman start a relationship until after some time they ask when are you moving into the house and he tells them he has that for his retirement and while he is not living in it he pays on tax on the house , they loos interest and leave most after six months together
However, there is a general archetype that people think of when you say a desired male.
Yes, if you get in the weeds, you'll see exceptions. However, those exceptions are not what people generally think of when you use the term.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
The virtue signalers seem to be good at pretending there’s not a lot of GNO that absolutely are all about stud hunts.
Oh my word. Well, if I'm a virtue signaler so be it. Or, just balancing the equation to what a night out with friends can and has been for much of my personal experience. As for the going out vs staying in, well, some of us do like to attend different venues and have drinks made for us instead of hosting. There's no stud hunt involved. :LOL:

In saying that..! I do concede that different venues do draw different types of crowds/vibe.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
As for the going out vs staying in, well, some of us do like to attend different venues and have drinks made for us instead of hosting.
For all my arguing about limiting what a spouse is "allowed" to do, the truth is we generally host. There is better wine and usually better food at my house. Plus I don't have to wear shoes and I control the AC and the volume of the music. 😉

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Oh my word. Well, if I'm a virtue signaler so be it. Or, just balancing the equation to what a night out with friends can and has been for much of my personal experience. As for the going out vs staying in, well, some of us do like to attend different venues and have drinks made for us instead of hosting. There's no stud hunt involved. :LOL:

In saying that..! I do concede that different venues do draw different types of crowds/vibe.
You sound almost as nerdy as me. I can’t get any of my girlfriends to attend a glassblowing class with me because it’s on a weeknight and nobody wants to be out past 9pm.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
For all my arguing about limiting what a spouse is "allowed" to do, the truth is we generally host. There is better wine and usually better food at my house. Plus I don't have to wear shoes and I control the AC and the volume of the music. 😉
In more recent years, the going out of an evening with friends is few and far between. I'd prefer to be at home or at someone's home too so I hear ya. However, catching up over a drink or celebration at a bar and is typically local and not an all-night partying session either, is the furthest thing from a 'stud hunt'. I already got me a stud anyway. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
In more recent years, the going out of an evening with friends is few and far between. I'd prefer to be at home or at someone's home too so I hear ya. However, catching up over a drink or celebration at a bar and is typically local and not an all-night partying session either, is the furthest thing from a 'stud hunt'. I already got me a stud anyway. ;)
By about 11 pm, we're all yawning and checking the time. Buncha old folks, us. We might go out for dinner, but it's socks and ponytails (and jammie pants, last time our friend brought her own to our house so she could change after dinner) by 9.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
You sound almost as nerdy as me. I can’t get any of my girlfriends to attend a glassblowing class with me because it’s on a weeknight and nobody wants to be out past 9pm.
OMG I would so stay out past 9 for glass blowing. That sounds amazeballs. Or those places where you paint and drink? I love that.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts

You probably don’t wear your sexiest dress out either. Not saying some GNO stuff is totally innocent, just saying there’s a bunch that is not. A lot. That’s why it’s so common on here for GMO stuff to result in cheating. And I don’t think it’s an accident. They’re secretly hoping Prince Charming comes along.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
However, there is a general archetype that people think of when you say a desired male.
Yes, if you get in the weeds, you'll see exceptions, but those exceptions are not what people generally think of when you use the term.
It is a question of how you value you richness , there are many rich people that do not buy into the sex life and put no value on easy sex ,

it is why I asked or made the point to define high value men
we see celebrity men and women some use their status to get sex and some don't

same goes for anyone that has a job better than the next , like a guy said once it is not what you know but what people think you know , the same can be said for money it is not what you have but what people think you have ,
some like to profit from the fat mans table , go to any club buy 3 or 4 bottles of Champaign and you will be joined by men and women happy to use your money until you can't pay for the taxi home

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
You probably don’t wear your sexiest dress out either. Not saying some GNO stuff is totally innocent, just saying there’s a bunch that is not. A lot. That’s why it’s so common on here for GMO stuff to result in cheating. And I don’t think it’s an accident. They’re secretly hoping Prince Charming comes along.
Buuuut, then that’s not the GNO, that’s the excuse the cheater Ho uses to find her exit affair no?

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Eehhhhhh... we all have our specific tastes I suppose. Trucks are awesome though.
See, we would have made good single gals together because we like totally opposite types, but then I guess not because we probably wouldn't have wanted to go to the same places. More's the pity.

401 - 420 of 498 Posts