Talk About Marriage banner
381 - 400 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I would like to do a Maury type show and have undercover people at these Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, and then have a big reveal before the wedding, she if they still want to marry the person. I hear the girls get wild and a stripper said he has sex with the bachelorette at least 50% of the parties he does.
as I have never been to a bachelor party in my life and don't know anyone that has or at least never talked to any one about they been at one ,

but we in france tv have seen these type parties where the stripper or strippers are the high light of a night the wildest nights shown have been girls nights where not only does the party girl end up sucking the stripper but many girls there end up sucking him as he passes from one to another

Reactions: Enigma32

·
Banned
464 Posts
as I have never been to a bachelor party in my life and don't know anyone that has or at least never talked to any one about they been at one ,

but we in france tv have seen these type parties where the stripper or strippers are the high light of a night the wildest nights shown have been girls nights where not only does the party girl end up sucking the stripper but many girls there end up sucking him as he passes from one to another
Many of them are paid.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Ah! Then he’s just as handsome on the inside as the outside. 🤣
He's actually a really interesting person. He was a horrible husband, of course, but it was that time period, nothing was expected of men in marriage. He did have several close friendships with women that were platonic (because she turned him down) and believed that they were valuable, intelligent people, once he got to know them. ;) No one expected men to be faithful to their wives back then, there was even less stigma to male infidelity than today. He wrote at one point that the strength of his sexual appetites frightened him. The letter that was quoted was one he wrote to a young man who had talked to Franklin about his own libido and got the advice to select a mistress and this was advice on which woman to choose. It seems monstrous but for the time it was practical, women were nothing but cattle to be bought and sold. He actually had a lot more respect for women than probably any man he was ever around.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
All I have ever seen you post is comments about how outraged you are and that every comment about real-life is anti-woman.
Are there any exceptions that I'm not aware of?
I know I'm new here, but you've established a consistent pattern since I've seen your postings.
Everything is anti-woman and outrageous.
Boy, I bet I know who you've been talking to. Straight from the narrative.

Quote the posts where I specifically said that a comment is anti-woman. Should be easy, since it's every single post I've ever posted. I'll wait.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

That is so gross 🤢 . For either sex.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Reactions: DownByTheRiver

·
Banned
464 Posts
which the girls sucking or the strippers , because it could be a reportage that is added to to shock to sell the program
Both strippers and girls are paid performers, in many cases.
It's just like those bus videos, where the girls get dumped in the middle of nowhere afterwards.

I'm not saying every woman is a paid performer, but that's just often the case.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
At the risk of being roundly chastised, I always attracted younger men. Some of them were more like fans. There was no sexual contact with those at all but was casual friends with a handful of them for a few years. They just thought I was cool. And they were right. 😜

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
At the risk of being roundly chastised, I always attracted younger men. Some of them were more like fans. There was no sexual contact with those at all but was casual friends with a handful of them for a few years. They just thought I was cool. And they were right. 😜
Because of the coolness and the hotness. 😎

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
My husband hangs out with the same group of friends he has known since he was in high school. I'd be worried if he started hanging out with questionable people, I guess this is why I don't worry?

My dad chose to cheat on my mom and my mom chose to stay married to him. As a child I remember telling my mom I didn't want to get married because I didn't want to have the relationship they had. I didn't know different. Meeting my classmates parents was my revelation. I observed their dynamics and I knew I wanted a relationship like theirs. I was lucky to get to know them, and they have been my marriage role model since I was a teenager.
That is one thing I am proud of, both our boys said they hope they have what my wife and I have, when they get married.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I don't define it, because I think most of us are in general agreement which men are most desired by women.
yes you see the rich jet owner that comes to france to party with his friends darning covid lockdown and when police turned away the jet there was 2 fat rich men in their late 50s and 6, 20 year old girls , I thought it was nice that these daddys brought their daughters with them ,lol

but you don't have to be super rich , we have a truck driver long hair looks like Jesus but he has good pay and has women calling to him like he is a hot guy , he is not super charming , he has a new stone built house that he has never lived in yet , built now 5 years and he liver in his shed where he has a one room , he has a new car normal car a c4 and he has a 4x4 truck a ford , the women that see him look on him as a good catch , and the odd woman start a relationship until after some time they ask when are you moving into the house and he tells them he has that for his retirement and while he is not living in it he pays on tax on the house , they loos interest and leave most after six months together

• Haha
Reactions: DownByTheRiver

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
The virtue signalers seem to be good at pretending there’s not a lot of GNO that absolutely are all about stud hunts.

Sure there’s GNO that aren’t nefarious. But to pretend that women dress with legs, thighs, cleavage showing with fixed up hair and such and are just out talking and havezero intentions of even giving a man the side-eye……
it’s clearly a case of putting on an act.

yes women do like attention. That’s why they all love fancy weddings, getting all dressed up and showing their stuff, and doing their GNO thing at locations where they know they’ve got a good chance of getting their egos stroked at the very least.

Lifestooshort claiming the young studs coming up to her were “gross”……. That’s only because she gets all the attention and then some that she needs/wants from men in everyday life because she’s probably way above average in the looks dept abd she’s burnt out on it—- or they weren’t handsome enough for her.

I’ve heard a lot of women say such things…. And they’d blow up a polygraph if it was attached when they said it.

GNO—- why isn’t it at one of the friend’s houses, or some other location not filled with single/prowling men? It’s Girls night out for a reason, not Girls night in.
This could be very correct! I can’t tell you that I’ve even heard the term GNO for anyone over 23 until coming to TAM. My “ladies nights” are much more mundane than the things you have described above, crafting, very occasional low key wine bars and usually ending by the time the street lights come on. We were never approached on any of these kinds of outings, never wanted to be approached, never tried to approach anyone else.

I do think there are certain kinds of people who do use these excursions to find excitement, attention, and party. I don’t think you are wrong about that. But I think men like attention just as much. I will say that, there are certain attention seeking groups in both sexes. I don’t find the situation you described as respectful. But I don’t know many women and men that do this who aren’t already divorced so maybe it works itself out in the end.

381 - 400 of 498 Posts