Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SURVEY INVITATION:

My name is Fredia Isaacs. I am currently attending Springfield College in Tampa, FL. I am studying to get a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling. One of the requirements to complete my studies includes an Individual Action Plan, (IAP).

My research is about intimate relationship breakups and the psychological impact it has on individuals during and after the dissolution process. More specific the study is designed to better understand how intimate relationship breakups may be similar to trauma survivors.

For my IAP I have a survey listed at the link below. If you decide to take the survey you are voluntary choosing to participate in the survey. There is no compensation for the survey.
The survey is for people who have experienced an intimate relationship breakup within the last year. The relationship needs to have lasted at least 4 months.

The survey consists of demographic information about you. The survey includes ten questions that are rated on a scale of 1-5 with one being strongly disagreed and five being strongly agree. Also included in the survey are a few questions that you answer with a personal statement, response, from the questions.

Please do not include any personal names when you are writing your personal responses to the questions. This survey should take from 5-10 minutes to complete. All responses are confidential and anonymous. Please keep in mind that no names are put on the survey, and I have no way to track the IP address that the answers are received from. Your completion of the survey indicates your consent to participate.

If you have any questions, you may contact my faculty supervisor Dr. Gerald Thomas at Springfield College in Tampa, FL, (813) 626-3831. If you have any questions my email address is [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your participation in this survey.

Fredia Isaacs/BSW

Please Click On Line Below To Complete Survey:

Romantic Relationship Ended Questionnaire (RREQ)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.