Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
What your wife is doing is very, very, very wrong! There is NO justification for it what-so-ever! No excuse your wife gives you will be valid! The only thing your wife needs to do is apologize and repent (which is to do a 180 degree turn from what she is doing online). It needs to STOP! There is NO other way about it.

Your wife is violating her marriage oath, which is not to have other relationships. Again, any excuse your wife gives is a cop out and not valid. So, how does your wife deal with this addiction of hers? She gets counseling! She needs help, because her actions are affecting the marriage.

All accounts of hers that involve Skype, role playing, dating, etc. need to be deleted! I had a friend get involve with a gal through Facebook chat which lead to him having an affair with his friend's wife. His wife was forgiving enough to work through the betrayal, but my friend had to delete his Facebook account, because of the temptation that it caused him. Make no mistake about it, your wife needs to delete all of her chatting accounts if she cares about you and the marriage.

If not, she has made it clear that she does not care about you or the marriage and just wants to fool around and I would look for separation at that time and see if that wakes her up. It is not fair or right what your wife is doing and she needs to stop. That is her option. When? NOW! It needs to stop NOW! No grace period or when she feels like it. But there needs to be consequences in place is she does not cut it off. The consequences are separation for now. Personally, I could not stand to live in the same house if my wife betrayed me in this way. Absolutely disgusting and inappropriate.

Best of luck to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.