Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. Guys.. I have a problem.. pls.. help me. i am a hindu boy i love a muslim girl but its a problem in that girls house. what to do. she is not in position to leave her parents and even not me. so please. suggest me. what to do???

·
Registered
3 Posts
sanjay,

This is an issue so many people face in the modern world today! However, every situation is different. While you say the girl cannot leave you, what is your feelings towards the girl. Do you want to be with her? Are you honestly interested in her well-being? Would you leave her since you feel that would be in her best interests? These are some questions you need to figure out. You need to talk to yourself, talk to your heart and honestly try to figure out what is it that will be best for both of you. Most importantly, go where your heart takes you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
sanjay,

i was in a similar situation ..i was the muslim girl, and honestly right now i regret not marrying my bf at the time. like ur gf, i had probs in my house, since we are a very strict practising muslim family. i have now been married to my husband for 5 years adn we have a 3 year old son, and im still not over my ex bf (who i was with 10 years ago) and am having marriage probs.

what im sayin is that u both need to think about whats more important to u and at the end of the day will u be truely happy without each other? how much do u mean to each other, how involved are u both in ur respective religions and are u in for the hard yards cause believe me they gonna be real tough.

u said the prob is in her house? so im assuming ur family is fine with it? depending on what her family is like, i.e. shes not in physical danger, u may want to meet with her parents adn really talk it out, if thats a viable option. having the courage to face up to the parents and really try to make it work actually does count for a lot, means that ur willing to make the effort and not sit back and let her do all the hard work.

I really hope this works out for u...good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.