Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im single and unfortunately in relationship with a married woman for last 4 months..after realizing i`m getting bit emotional about her and have strong doubt hat she`s using me i wanted to quit i told that to her and avoided her phone calls mails and chats..things were run bit cold afterwards.. and were working fine for me she keep on calling me occasionally but i didn`t answered..yesterday i was drunk and all of a sudden i replied her chat..and again out of the blue i get in to an emotional level talking and said i love her..... ..Now after my hangover i realized the trouble i`ve caused ....i want to get rid of her and RUN In between she once extended her willingness to stay friends...truth is i`ve a soft corner for her but i don`t wanna make things more complicated I`m sure she`s gonna call me based on the boost from yesterday and i don`t have an excuse..It would be embarrassing to not attending her call again please help..

·
Administrator
45,093 Posts
Just stop all contact with her. Delete her phone number, her email address, etc. Block her phone number on your cell.

You have 100% control over ending all contact with her. You are a grown man right?

Or you could tell her husband. After he’s done with you, then maybe you will realize how easy it is to block her phone number.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Just stop all contact with her. Delete her phone number, her email address, etc. Block her phone number on your cell.

You have 100% control over ending all contact with her. You are a grown man right?

Or you could tell her husband. After he’s done with you, then maybe you will realize how easy it is to block her phone number.
Damsel in distress.

OP, this is a non issue stop bawling around, be a man and dump her.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
You do realize that she has a H, and possibly children at home, that she is cheating on---which makes you a participant, in Home Wrecking

It matters not what she says, about what goes on in her life---most cheaters, justify, their A's, and in many instances, the justification is BS

You need to just plain let the woman know, you are done with her, and if she wants to know why---tell her you do not participate in the destruction of mge/the wreckage of the lives of innocent kids, and same for H-------tell her---you are deleting her, and for her to go back to her H

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Stop screwing with another man's life!!

What the h**l is wrong with you?

Imagine what its gonna feel like one day if your married and some other POS is doing this to your life and family.

You should tell the H and offer an apology for your extremely insulting behavior.

If you don't, or even worse continue this crap, I hope he completely wrecks you in any way he can for partnering with his WW to destroy his life.

You will deserve everything he does.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
She IS using you. She lies and manipulates you too! She is not married to you, she's married to her husband. If she hasn't left him already, she never will.

Stop sleeping with married women. Find a single woman. The best thing for you to do is tell her husband ASAP. Then get yourself straightened out, so you choose a single woman next time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are you serious man.

Hell. I used to avoid my mother calls, bill collectors calls, my bosses calls. It is not that hard.

You have enough common sense to come here with your known issue and state you know what you need to do. Well the feedback you will get here will be no different than what you already said you should do.

Quit helping to **** up another mans life and be a man.

Just think about when you finally get married. Put yourself in that situation.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Hi Im single and unfortunately in relationship with a married woman for last 4 months..after realizing i`m getting bit emotional about her and have strong doubt hat she`s using me i wanted to quit i told that to her and avoided her phone calls mails and chats..things were run bit cold afterwards.. and were working fine for me she keep on calling me occasionally but i didn`t answered..yesterday i was drunk and all of a sudden i replied her chat..and again out of the blue i get in to an emotional level talking and said i love her..... ..Now after my hangover i realized the trouble i`ve caused ....i want to get rid of her and RUN In between she once extended her willingness to stay friends...truth is i`ve a soft corner for her but i don`t wanna make things more complicated I`m sure she`s gonna call me based on the boost from yesterday and i don`t have an excuse..It would be embarrassing to not attending her call again please help..
OK, TAM people.....

Give me a T ("TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT")
Give me an R ("RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR")
Give me an O ("OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO")
Give me an L ("LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL")
Give another L ("LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL")

Now, what's that spell.........

·
Banned
918 Posts
OK, TAM people.....

Give me a T ("TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT")
Give me an R ("RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR")
Give me an O ("OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO")
Give me an L ("LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL")
Give another L ("LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL")

Now, what's that spell.........
I agree, but if it isn't he might need help. If it is, he just got a load of replies that a troll would expect in any case...

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
The only answer here, where everyone can win is if

The OP tells the woman's husband about the affair. Fully and completely.

That way the husband can dump her cheating worthless aXX in the street and begin working on upgrading.

And if this is a troll thread, it will create wonderful drama to report back with.

Either way telling the husband is the way to go!

·
Banned
2,599 Posts
Picture his fist slamming repeatedly into your unprotected face....This may give you the resolve to stop scre_wing his wife....

the woodchuck

·
Banned
2,527 Posts
Picture his fist slamming repeatedly into your unprotected face...
Why is the betrayed spouse always assumed to be bigger and stronger and a better fighter than the other man?

Why is the other man the one who is supposed to get beat up when the cheating spouse is the one breaking the marital vows and allowing some other guy to screw her?

·
Registered
10,791 Posts
Why is the betrayed spouse always assumed to be bigger and stronger and a better fighter than the other man?

Why is the other man the one who is supposed to get beat up when the cheating spouse is the one breaking the marital vows and allowing some other guy to screw her?
Good always wins over evil.

That and the fact that the betrayed husband is about to lose evrything he loves and has nothing to lose but going all out for death. Call it a willingness/anger the betrayed has that out wieghs the the others guys willingness to win.

The pain and anger only someone that has been there can relate to

·
Banned
9,914 Posts

Pure rage. The husband is intent on harm while the OM is defending.y

·
Banned
2,599 Posts

That and the fact that the betrayed husband is about to lose evrything he loves and has nothing to lose but going all out for death. Call it a willingness/anger the betrayed has that out wieghs the the others guys willingness to win.

The pain and anger only someone that has been there can relate
to
And my favorite...."If you find yourself in a fair fight....your tactics SUCK"....

the woodchuck

·
Banned
1,342 Posts
Tell her you respect her husband too much to do that to him, and she should too. Tell her that she obviously has problems with her marriage that she should talk to her husband about and not some man she's not married to. Tell her that if she ever gets a divorce, to look you up, you can respect that, but you can't respect her if she'll cheat on her man. I believe you do actually care about her, because you want to do the right thing and not lead her down a path that will destroy her. You're a good person for doing the right thing and not giving in to temptation. Stay strong.

·
Banned
2,527 Posts
Only in the movies.

In real life sometimes the bad guys win.

That won't make up for a difference between say, a mild mannered 170 lb husband and a strapping 220 lb muscular other man who might have a 6" height advantage.

I'm picturing that cartoon where the big guy is holding the little guy at arms length by holding the top of his head in one hand while the little guy keeps taking swings in thin air that don't reach the bigger taller guy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.