Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 43 and married for 15 years to a great man. The first 14 years our sex life was great. My husband was giving it to me 2 or 3 times a week. I love sex. I want it more, but I control myself for him. Before we got married we would have sex at least 4 times a week and I would masturbate 2 or 3 times a day 4 or 5 times a week. When we got married I promised him that I would only masturbate when we are together. I realize that my libido has intimidated him, but I never wanted him to feel that I didn't want him. For the past year my husband has been taking a medicine that has lowered his interest in sex. It has been 2 weeks since we last made love. For the past week I have been trying to get him interested, but no luck. Each time he turns me down I get horny and have to masturbate. I am getting a lot of pleasure from clitoral and g spot stimulation. The ability to feel and cause that wet sweet rush of desire to flood through my body is making me crazy. I have gotten so needy that I am masturbating 3 or 4 times a day. Every time I masturbate I am thinking of him and I can make myself come, but it’s not the same. Now it seems I can't stop. The masturbation makes me want him more and his rejection makes me want to masturbate more. I am thinking about it so much right now, that I think I'm an addict. I know that I could control myself if he would quit holding out. Please help me save my marriage & sanity.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Masturbation is O.K.; cheating is not.
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

try and take it one day at a time. keep talking it out, dont shut down. taking is the fastest way to initmacy. and talking will keep the douts away and the fights fewer.

see his side, and keep a open mind for him before you get angry. yes you can be mad, you have every rght to be mad at this new development...what are you going to do about it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.