Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a good conversation going on and I had multiple posts this morning and the whole thing just got thrown away.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is that suppose to mean? I spent 30 minutes this morning before work reading that thread and then responding to it and soon after it was gone. I could have packed a lunch (didn't) or gotten to work sooner which would have been nice. Felt like a huge waste of time and sad that the productive conversation went away.

·
Administrator
45,113 Posts
Many of us were engaged in the conversation. Don't know why it went away...

But we still got something out of it while it was around

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
What did I miss??? I decide to actually work and I miss all the fun.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, though I did see that one, thought it was an interesting thread. The thread about laws against adultery. Had a good debate going on and there were still some unaddressed questions within it.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
No, though I did see that one, thought it was an interesting thread. The thread about laws against adultery. Had a good debate going on and there were still some unaddressed questions within it.
From the sounds of it, at least three threads got axed today for unknown reasons.

Pretty ****ty way to run a public forum if you ask me. Even if original posters are self-deleting. I didn't see anything abusive that warranted a complete withdrawal with no explanation.

If the admins did it, we need to know why so we can avoid that fate in the future. If the posters did it, then it's just taking my ball and going home.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Oh I seen that one ..in passing...it would be nice to have a debating section here....but people would get too flared likely.

The more "based on opinions" type threads should go in the Politics & Religion section ...Start a new one...I doubt it would get pulled there.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
If you're talking about the threads I think you're talking about (laws against adultery, etc.) those were made by a poster who is banned. Even he admitted he was posting on a new account he started. Most message boards don't allow two separate accounts for the same person. It's against the Terms of Service in other places. Maybe TAM is like that too. At the end of the day, this forum isn't a democracy and we play by their rules and if we don't like it we can leave.

My two cents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.