Banned
1,156 Posts
:rolleyes:

Yes, because THAT would work. Oh lordy.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You all know I posted this as a tongue in cheek kind of deal. I think it's absolutely rediculous.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More effective would be to have your H or W tattooed with the words, "I'm married." Could be on his/her forehead (most conspicuous) or just about his/her privates (if you're only worried about a PA).

If the two of you on into S/M, you could use a branding iron.

Just kidding, of course.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
yeah that'll work. My H's AP, being of the moral splendor she is would most certainly have taken heed of this, despite the fact that she ignored the ring on his finger- as did he.

silly.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
It's pointless. If someone wants to cheat, they'll find a partner who doesn't care they're married. Heck, some people get off on the naughtiness of a married partner.

I was upfront with both my affair partners about my status, and neither of them cared.

C
Its true. A girl in my H's office once told him she liked the 'married ones' because they are a bigger challenge......Everybody now....(((((HO BAG))))))))

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's pointless. If someone wants to cheat, they'll find a partner who doesn't care they're married. Heck, some people get off on the naughtiness of a married partner.

I was upfront with both my affair partners about my status, and neither of them cared.

C
Hate to say it, but I agree. My H's OP was engaged and was a huge part of our family, but it didn't stop either one of them.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wouldn't make a difference. My wife had hers ON when she was knocking around!

The look on her face though, when I slipped it off her finger and chucked it down a drain, was a sight to behold.

You'd have thought the OM had bought her it ;)

Reactions: CantePe

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah, well let's see how well THAT business does! Geez. So silly.

My (former friend) and husband's OW and co-worker joked with WH about how both her husband and I were out of state in the same town at the same time. She emailed my H "Co-incidence?". He wrote back "yikes". Later she told me that it was just a joke and she even joked about it with her husband. Yeah, right. A joke to your husband, but an entirely different joke between her and my H. Said with a wink and a nudge. These people!

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
More effective would be to have your H or W tattooed with the words, "I'm married." Could be on his/her forehead (most conspicuous) or just about his/her privates (if you're only worried about a PA).

If the two of you on into S/M, you could use a branding iron.

Just kidding, of course.
Branding iron... now THERE'S an idea.... ;)

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
My friend wears a wedding band when he goes out.

He gets more women that way.

He's single.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I already have that. Considering I only take my ring off to shower, my hand has a "bleached" white ring of skin already. There's ZERO question if I'm married or not, with or without my ring. Of course, I like that fact so this whole issue is moot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.