Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You all know I posted this as a tongue in cheek kind of deal. I think it's absolutely rediculous.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More effective would be to have your H or W tattooed with the words, "I'm married." Could be on his/her forehead (most conspicuous) or just about his/her privates (if you're only worried about a PA).

If the two of you on into S/M, you could use a branding iron.

Just kidding, of course.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
It's pointless. If someone wants to cheat, they'll find a partner who doesn't care they're married. Heck, some people get off on the naughtiness of a married partner.

I was upfront with both my affair partners about my status, and neither of them cared.

C
Its true. A girl in my H's office once told him she liked the 'married ones' because they are a bigger challenge......Everybody now....(((((HO BAG))))))))

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's pointless. If someone wants to cheat, they'll find a partner who doesn't care they're married. Heck, some people get off on the naughtiness of a married partner.

I was upfront with both my affair partners about my status, and neither of them cared.

C
Hate to say it, but I agree. My H's OP was engaged and was a huge part of our family, but it didn't stop either one of them.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wouldn't make a difference. My wife had hers ON when she was knocking around!

The look on her face though, when I slipped it off her finger and chucked it down a drain, was a sight to behold.

You'd have thought the OM had bought her it ;)

Reactions: CantePe

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah, well let's see how well THAT business does! Geez. So silly.

My (former friend) and husband's OW and co-worker joked with WH about how both her husband and I were out of state in the same town at the same time. She emailed my H "Co-incidence?". He wrote back "yikes". Later she told me that it was just a joke and she even joked about it with her husband. Yeah, right. A joke to your husband, but an entirely different joke between her and my H. Said with a wink and a nudge. These people!

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
More effective would be to have your H or W tattooed with the words, "I'm married." Could be on his/her forehead (most conspicuous) or just about his/her privates (if you're only worried about a PA).

If the two of you on into S/M, you could use a branding iron.

Just kidding, of course.
Branding iron... now THERE'S an idea.... ;)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I already have that. Considering I only take my ring off to shower, my hand has a "bleached" white ring of skin already. There's ZERO question if I'm married or not, with or without my ring. Of course, I like that fact so this whole issue is moot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.