Talk About Marriage banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
👌

The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman. But the reason why a man is often heartbroken, is because a woman can become overcome by the reality that she has made a man out of a boy, because it's just such an overwhelming process, a beautiful and powerful evolution. Therefore, a man needs to fall in love with a woman who knows that men don't happen every day, and when a man does happen, that's a gift! A gift not always given, and one that shouldn't be thrown away so easily.

- C. JoyBell C.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
“ False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us when we cross into the shade.”

– Christian Nevell Bovee

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
“You know a relationship has deteriorated past the point of salvage when one person detests another's gestures.”

- Josephine Humphreys

·
Premium Member
13,591 Posts
2020 has been this great lesson.
Sigh, so few have learned from it, save flinching.

SunCMars-

·
Premium Member
13,591 Posts
I do not wish to be remembered by my politics, never any polemics, rather for my prosaics.

Humor is more easily lost on strangers than on familiars.

If lost on both, the writer is written off as The Fool.

Words can win friends and companions, yet can be tiresome to those too busy to unravel, the not so’s.

No one describes the stone-faced as daft. They are left alone and are passed by, judged not.

A silent man can be thought as one who is reasonable, even intelligent.

A lad who freely parrots his own giddy thoughts soon finds himself left alone in a covered cage.

The Typist-

Reactions: C.C. says ...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
😺
Sometimes I just want to paint the words "It's my fault" across my forehead to save people the time of being pissed off at me.

- Christina Westover

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
”I had acquaintances...but then they’d always start trying to get away, like they’d turned over some stone in my personality and found a poisonous snake.” 💔

- Jason Schmidt

141 - 160 of 169 Posts