Talk About Marriage banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
You know what a man is dreaming about, from where he places his hand, while warm asleep.

You know what that Bobby is dreaming about when his nightstick taps at your back door.

The Typist-
Either door, or the window to your mind, he looking in.

Lilith-

Reactions: C.C. says ...

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
“I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.”

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Those nice chameleons.
They vote.
They vote their kind.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Hellos are conditional, goodbyes are traditional.

·
Registered
452 Posts
The most dangerous of man are not those who openly display their inner demons, but rather the ones who keep that demon in check, within, always aware of it but able to contain it.

- Anonymous

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
“You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you.” – Dean Young

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
"Do not fall in love with people like me. I will take you to libraries, old used bookstores, museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them and when I leave you will finally understand, Why storms are named after people"

Caitlyn Siehl

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles ****ens, A Tale of Two Cities

101 - 118 of 118 Posts