Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
How fierce a man's sex drive is in his younger years, how OUR DESIRE for our husbands is the #1 way they feel LOVED & cherished -even RESPECTED as a man .... how women generally can not relate to this as we are NOT "feeling it " the way they are, that incessant hormonal drive.... and that SOME men, the more unselfish ones who are not aggressive, may take it very sensitively, in fact internally and feel less loved by their wives, causing alot of pain, sometimes choosing to suffer silently.

HI TRACY!

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
How fierce a man's sex drive is in his younger years, how OUR DESIRE for our husbands is the #1 way they feel LOVED & cherished -even RESPECTED as a man .... how women generally can not relate to this as we are NOT "feeling it " the way they are, that incessant hormonal drive.... and that SOME men, the more unselfish ones who are not aggressive, may take it very sensitively, in fact internally and feel less loved by their wives, causing alot of pain, sometimes choosing to suffer silently.

HI TRACY!
Two things:

1..The flip side of this. That many women don't understand this, and that I needed to be more insistant about this need.

2. Don't stop dating your wife.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
The movie version of how you kill a vampire is totally inaccurate.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your answer and Hi SimplyAmorous! It's been a long time :)

These are great points. Men, women still need the bells and whistles, probably even more after a deep commitment. Women, men need to feel desired. If women aren't getting the love they feel they need, ramping up the sex is the first place to start to improve that. If men aren't getting the sex they would like, start ramping up the love and romance. It's truly amazing how effective that is. Typically, we will pull back (I'm not getting, so I'm not giving mentality) Do the opposite - give more to get more. You'll both come out winners!

Have a great weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.