intamacy being number 1
closeness
minor trust issues

the fact we have very little time for quality alone time

this list could grow very quickly :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would have to say being able to be on the same page when it comes to finances. We look at budgeting totally differently.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Honestly, I'd have to think about it. I just feel wrong sometimes. My husband feels like the perfect man (whose only real issues work in my favor).

I don't feel right in the relationship.

·
Registered
30 Posts
WHat is the biggest problem in your relationship that you wish you could wave a wand and fix?

draconis
I don't know. I think one big thing is that my husband works two full time physically draining jobs. We're not at a point where he can quit them or one of them right now though.

If I could wave a wand, he'd only have one job within normal hours.

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you want to inflict change in a realtionship you have to first look at yourself and see what is that you can change or accept about yourself. Woman have the tendency to want to "fix" others and that is our nature. We ourselves may be the one that needs fixing. I may sound cynical, however, we as individuals have to be happy with ourselves and when we are not that is very hard to admit and it is easier to blame others...

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you want to inflict change in a realtionship you have to first look at yourself and see what is that you can change or accept about yourself. Woman have the tendency to want to "fix" others and that is our nature. We ourselves may be the one that needs fixing. I may sound cynical, however, we as individuals have to be happy with ourselves and when we are not that is very hard to admit and it is easier to blame others...
I have what may be a stupid question. What if what you really want to fix is yourself? It's actually a lot harder to blame myself for everything that happens and I'm not sure that is too healthy either....

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have what may be a stupid question. What if what you really want to fix is yourself? It's actually a lot harder to blame myself for everything that happens and I'm not sure that is too healthy either....
I think that is what she was saying. Instead of blaming everything on other people you need to fix your problems first before you should try to fix others.

Just how I read it. If I read it right I think it is good advice all the way around.

draconis

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think that is what she was saying. Instead of blaming everything on other people you need to fix your problems first before you should try to fix others.

Just how I read it. If I read it right I think it is good advice all the way around.

draconis
Whoops. I type stupid when tired.

I meant it's harder for me to blame others, and easier for me to blame myself for everything. I can't tell if something is genuinely my fault or not anymore.

It creates a weird sort of situation where I'd like to be almost anyone else other than myself.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whoops. I type stupid when tired.

I meant it's harder for me to blame others, and easier for me to blame myself for everything. I can't tell if something is genuinely my fault or not anymore.

It creates a weird sort of situation where I'd like to be almost anyone else other than myself.
My bad for reading it wrong.

There is never a need to shoulder all blame. Taking what is yours is normally more then one can handle and one person alone doesn't make a good relationship for long.

draconis

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.