Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
43,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to remind members that if you are receiving unwanted private messages (PM), that you can forward the private message to a moderator who will handle the situation.

There seems to be an issue of some members sending PMs trying to get involved in online chatting, cybering, etc.

We moderators cannot go into anyone's PM account and read PMs, so we rely on you, our members, reporting any issues.

Ele

·
Registered
17,183 Posts
This is gross. I remember a rando PM or two long time ago but nothing since then.

If I get any I will definitely forward them. I don’t get why people would do this here. There are so many places where people can chat or flirt or whatever they want to do. We aren’t here for that and it’s gross.

Thanks for your attention and time, mods.

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
Apparently my PM inbox was full, I never deleted any messages so I couldn't receive new ones. I've deleted them now so I guess the pervs will be able to reach me. I will definitely let you know if I get something.
LOL. You and Faithful Wife are so cute.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
This is gross. I remember a rando PM or two long time ago but nothing since then.

If I get any I will definitely forward them. I don’t get why people would do this here. There are so many places where people can chat or flirt or whatever they want to do. We aren’t here for that and it’s gross.

Thanks for your attention and time, mods.
:iagree:

What she said. Nobody likes me either @She'sStillGotIt. Even that perv @ConanHub doesn’t PM me. :crying:>:)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Apparently my PM inbox was full, I never deleted any messages so I couldn't receive new ones. I've deleted them now so I guess the pervs will be able to reach me. I will definitely let you know if I get something.
It was full because they cut the capacity in half when they did the change over with the premium membership stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,980 Posts
Sorry, we have no control over, The Typist.
He does as he pleases.

Our dear Lilith got a basket full of PM's a year or so ago.
We can only hope she answered none back.
Or forward.

THRD-

·
Registered
16,615 Posts
I’ve been threatened by pm.
I’ve been asked for money.
No offer of sexual favors though
Hell, Andy! I'd as soon receive the latter in person!

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
A couple of years ago there was a thread running and I suspected that the op lived under a bridge. He was full of it and I told him.
He told me to “do myself a favor” and stop commenting on his thread if I wanted to stay healthy.
I was really scared lol.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
@Andy1001 Asked for money?! :surprise:
I was asked to pay for flights for a woman and her husband because her Mom had died. I did so without any expectation of being repaid but a few weeks later she asked me for “a few thousand dollars” because she needed a new car.
I declined and she never posted again on tam.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I was asked to pay for flights for a woman and her husband because her Mom had died. I did so without any expectation of being repaid but a few weeks later she asked me for “a few thousand dollars” because she needed a new car.
Ughhh....I hate when that happens. When you're generous you get scammed a lot. I guess all that matters is your heart was in the right place when you gave them the money.

So anyways, I was wondering can you lend me five bucks? I'll pay you back.

·
Administrator
43,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You actually paid for plane tickets for that person? I'll bet her mother dies several times a year so that she can go around the internet looking for someone who spend money. (Of course she might really be a he, who knows?)

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
You actually paid for plane tickets for that person? I'll bet her mother dies several times a year so that she can go around the internet looking for someone who spend money. (Of course she might really be a he, who knows?)
Her Mom really had died and she sent me proof.
It wasn’t very much money really but I wasn’t paying for her car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts