Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read multiple posts from people who have sex 3 or 4 times a week and I am curious how you avoid falling in a rut doing it that often? Do you always do the same position? How do you keep it from being same old same old having that much sex?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The day sex is boring is the day I join the nunnery. "Sex" is piv and oral. It can't be the same feel everytime. It's always a little different.

Some times it's sweet, sometimes it's fvcking. When you are into that person and they are into you, the experience is what is memorable. It's the bonding that you remember.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
OP, I agree!! After 20 years 4 times a week is just woefully unappealing to me.

We did have some awesome long, sweaty, 8 position freaky, brought out the toys, multiple O sex on Friday though!!

After sex like that quickie sex, normal sex, is just so Burger king in comparison. I would much rather have sex once a week like that versus 4 times a week with normal sex.

All imo :) as long as we are all happy and our spouses are happy that's all that matters.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I have read multiple posts from people who have sex 3 or 4 times a week and I am curious how you avoid falling in a rut doing it that often? Do you always do the same position? How do you keep it from being same old same old having that much sex?
Work on the other non sexual parts of your marriage and both of you will be unable to keep your hands off each other.

Sexual positions and variety are important, but if attraction and desire is not there , boredom will step in fast.

The key is to remain sexually attracted to each other.
Keep her looking forward to having sex with you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
There's a lot of variety in and out of sex...

Heels, stockings, dresses, skirts and so forth add visual...

Bed, floor, shower, couch, kitchen counter adds location in the local variety...

On going foreplay, in public I smack her a$$ and she grabs my package, we make sexy jokes and fun out of everyday life...

Sometimes events play a role, for me daytime sex can be different from nighttime sex, sneaking one in before work while running the risk to be late, getting one in before kids get home and continue a normal appearance...

There's plenty ways to avoid sexual staleness...

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
There's a lot of variety in and out of sex...

Heels, stockings, dresses, skirts and so forth add visual...

And that's just for the man what does the woman wear.:D

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Well sometimes it is the same old same old, but what can beat being inside the woman you love?

I don't know if I have a weird body but 2 days without ejaculation I can manage, any longer and my balls start to ache, I might 'leak' and my penis will (best word I can use to describe it) 'crawl' or 'flutter' and throb.

It's why I'm downstairs at 5 am at the moment.

We sometimes check out websites for positions to try. Make our own up etc.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I have read multiple posts from people who have sex 3 or 4 times a week and I am curious how you avoid falling in a rut doing it that often?
It's sex, how could it be a rut.

Do you always do the same position?
Nope. Probably the most common is cowgirl, maybe 60% of the time. Throw in missionary, from behind, spooning, and her sitting on my lap and once in a while her bent over in the shower. Often she starts on top until she orgasms and then we shift to another. Or we start, we switch and she takes the top until she orgasms and switch back. Cowgirl is the way she orgasms from PIV 95% of the time she so we often include it often. After she orgasms she loves it hard and fast, so if I'm able to last a while I'll pick one good for moving fast and hard.

That's just the PIV...

How do you keep it from being same old same old having that much sex?
Make it good?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Sometimes events play a role, for me daytime sex can be different from nighttime sex, sneaking one in before work while running the risk to be late, getting one in before kids get home and continue a normal appearance...
If only my kids bus driver knew why they miss the bus so often and I have to drive them to get them to school...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
If only my kids bus driver knew why they miss the bus so often and I have to drive them to get them to school...

If only my kids bus driver knew why I was always late to the stop to get them.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I can't imagine ever getting bored with sex. Even if you exhaust all the positions known to man, there's always the exciting option of creating your own. Plus, the bedroom is only one room in the house in which to get frisky - not the only one. :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
If you are really in love with the person i dont think you can ever get tired i have not and do not think i will. However i did get tired or "bored" with past women and what i mean by that is i enjoyed the sex but it cannot compare to now.

There are like a little over 100 different sex positions maybe even more (google it if you dont believe me) than add in all the different places the man could finish to each position. In addition add in all the different places in the house or backyard etc you could have sex on that right there is like 1000 or more different scenario's than add in all the different order of things you could do it in or finish on or finish on top of etc you will easily get like thousands of different way's. Also factor in role playing and that leads to a million different scenario's you and your partner can act out.

You can never run out if you are creative and you will always have your favorite positions and times in which you two just want to bond. Those bonding times are great for the good old reliable intimate positions.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Sex never gets old. It would be one thing if I was just hitting a piece of ass 3 - 4 times/week - that would get boring. It's entirely different when you are with the woman you love and want to spend the rest of your life with. Here is some variety for you to try...try going from position to position without uncoupling. That will throw in a little spice and it will help test how well each of you are in tune with the other, i.e. teamwork. As long as sex is a team effort as opposed to one person doing most or all the work, it cannot be bad IMHO.

·
Premium Member
15,063 Posts
A good tease gets me going anyday. That's all it is.

It's fun to try out new things sure but in the end of the day, it's just sex. You get horny, you flirt, you score, you finish, and repeat once you get horny again. Just a bodily function.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
no rut here:) Before we took some time apart for his counseling,we made love every single day.I look forward to getting back into that routine LOL

We always did our favorite positions...missionary,from behind,standing and from behind,me on top,and lying on our side spooning.We always had foreplay,pleasing each other in various ways before the main event;)

I craved that time of the day every single day.I still crave it.I always just thought it was because he is so damn amazing at sex :D I never felt pressured to orgasm and never had trouble orgasming.He's the only man who ever gave me an orgasm with zero effort on my part...that in itself is the most precious and awesome thing EVER.

It was our time to bond and reconnect after a long day at work.Any irritability we had from our day was completely gone by the time we got our clothes off and it really set a great tone for the rest of the evening.It kept us kind and sweet and patient with each other instead of grouchy and tired from work and commuting.

Someone once told me (a female friend of mine actually) that we are an oversexed couple.I told her she was out of her mind.

I don't understand how anyone can get bored with sex if they are truly in love with the person.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
If you are passionate about each other, sex is never boring. It is all about the emotion that you bring to love-making. How do you tire of pleasure? When you see the look of bliss that you bring to your spouse's face, there is no thought of boredom.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
If you are passionate about each other, sex is never boring. It is all about the emotion that you bring to love-making. How do you tire of pleasure? When you see the look of bliss that you bring to your spouse's face, there is no thought of boredom.
:iagree::iagree::iagree: oh yeah!:smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
And sometimes when you imagine the look of pleasure on their face while you're looking at the back of their head :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.