Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting here alone in my sexless marriage, I was having a moment of humor wondering why in the world I bought that box of condoms in the bedroom?!?!?! I thought it might be an interesting question.

Cheers

I guess my question is what type of protection do people use and who,buys it!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too old for that but not quite old enough to not have a baby should I be so,lucky one night. Not all women haven chosen to have surgery. Not all men choose to have surgery. The most convenient given my circumstances.

·
Banned
294 Posts
I pull out and use spermicidal lubricant. Condoms kill the feeling.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Always hated wearing those things. Wife had a hysteroctomy years ago, so no need for them now.

Curiosity Question: Have you counted what's in the box to see if it's still full !?!? :)

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Well, I got my tubes tied when they cut me open to deliver our last child. I often wish I hadn't done it, but given our circumstances, it was the best choice. So... none. I used the progesterone only pills when I was nursing the babies. Otherwise, we used spermicides and, at one point, I was on regular pills.

ETA: I always hated condoms. I like feeling HIM, not the latex.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
We have some condoms my wife got at a sex party, but they have never been used. One time I put one in my wallet and kept it there for a while. Not now though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
My wife is on IUD too. Before that I used to pull out when I'm near and shot at her breast or belly.
IUD feels uncomfortable when I bump into it, while pulling out lack those good feeling of releasing inside her.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have been on an IUD for 10 years. There was a year when I was not on it while we conceived our last son. Just recently DH got the big V, however I will continue with the IUD since I have no periods and low or no PMS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.