Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
logically if money was the issue money would have been asked for. I't just not that hard to change the notice to read Private forum is only for forum supporters. or for more private message storage . . . .

On that note everyone needs to check there PM boxes mine went from slightly over half to full with no warning. Meaning I couldn't have gotten any PMs from anyone, mods and admin included.

I appreciate all the work the mods and admin do and don't see this as any reflection on them. If it is a monetary move the owners really screwed the pooch in their execution. What could have been healthy donations to the site now looks more like extortion due to the lack of warning. Especially a warning to the mods that they were going to kick the hornet's nest.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I appreciate all the work the mods and admin do and don't see this as any reflection on them. If it is a monetary move the owners really screwed the pooch in their execution. What could have been healthy donations to the site now looks more like extortion due to the lack of warning. Especially a warning to the mods that they were going to kick the hornet's nest.
I entirely agree.

Have I missed an explanatory statement?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
@EleGirl/@Lila, could you point one of the site admins to this discussion so that they could maybe inform folks of what IS going on (site glitch, money requirements, etc.)

·
Administrator
42,545 Posts
@EleGirl/@Lila, could you point one of the site admins to this discussion so that they could maybe inform folks of what IS going on (site glitch, money requirements, etc.)
They are already aware of it.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,447 Posts
Hmm. In my opinion lack of response = lack of respect.
It could also be that they made this change right when a pandemic hit and the pandemic may be occupying their time and energy. I know it has for a lot of people around me.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts