Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a :rofl: morning.

Beautiful day ~ 70 degrees, kids in school, so we grab some sheets & we're on the trampoline... Now granted ...we live out in the middle of no man's land... 800 ft off the road, a mountain on one side, a forest around us - no neighbors. We're not daring people, we've never gotten frisky in public in our lives...but you'd think we'd be OK in our own yard.

We're forplaying it up, sheet over top of us, sun a little bright... I just get on top of him ready to do some bouncing... and .....we hear voices... [email protected]#$%^& ..... Peek our heads out...2 Surveyors walking towards our direction in their yellow vests, carrying their equipment......we sink back onto the trampoline.....quiet....still...but laughing -just our luck.

We just signed papers for them to check wetlands a few weeks ago....of all the times to make their presence. ....they stole my anticipated trampoline "highlight of the day"....darn them!

They lingered a little too close for comfort ......then thankfully started heading towards the woods.....we decided to bolt... so we ran with our sheets to the house...ha ha, I looked back....seen one of them looking our way as I got to the door .... Sure they got a chuckle out of that

Looked out a few minutes later.... they were right back where they was....just 50 or so ft from that trampoline setting up their equipment... we would have been stranded.

Last time we tried to do it outside....the Electric meter man came down the driveway ~ we haven't been caught without a sheet yet anyway. :eek:

So how have you all been Caught with your pants down ? ... I know our story is very mild.. but it was still a "rush" for us.... I bet you all have some WILD ones to share !

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
when I was around 20 me and my hs sweetheart borrowed my uncles guest bedroom as he was out partying one night and i figured he wouldnt mind anyway lo and behold he brought the party back to his house and we got busted big time he flipped on the light and I was on top of her going at it and I had an immediate audience -lol I finished what i was doing and hopped up and embarrased we got dressed and left. He always teases me about this to this day lol

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only by myself, it was a weekly occurance
This brings to mind a story my husband told me a few yrs back..... he worked with this lady (they talk about it all there )....... I guess her brother got caught by the Mom
, walked in his bedroom... for open view and he says to her......" Don't you wish you had one Mom, so you could do this".

Oh that response !! ... wish I could have seen her face.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
This brings to mind a story my husband told me a few yrs back..... he worked with this lady (they talk about it all there )....... I guess her brother got caught by the Mom
, walked in his bedroom... for open view and he says to her......" Don't you wish you had one Mom, so you could do this".

Oh that response !! ... wish I could have seen her face.

As Dolly would say what a wanker

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when I was around 20 me and my hs sweetheart borrowed my uncles guest bedroom as he was out partying one night and i figured he wouldnt mind anyway lo and behold he brought the party back to his house and we got busted big time he flipped on the light and I was on top of her going at it and I had an immediate audience -lol I finished what i was doing and hopped up and embarrased we got dressed and left. He always teases me about this to this day lol
Good thing it was your Uncle & not your Aunt ....He'll be razzing you till the day he hits dirt..... I'm sure he could have came home to a lot worse.

We went to this HoneyMoon Destination for one of our vacations a few yrs back... had Comedians & a night life.. where they were picking people from the audience to come up & get grilled about their sex lives (we specifically went to this show -of course). But we wanted nothing to do with that stage.....sat way in the back....we just didn't have the crazy stories to share really...

But it was great entertainment listening to others go on about some of the situations they found themselves in & got out of....some right out in public .....living on the 'verge' of getting caught.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was caught getting a handjob in a club once, in my single days. This crazy girl decided she wanted me, right there and then. Next minute we're kissing and she unzips.. well at that age, it was impossible to stop!

One of the barstaff walked around the corner, saw us, and casually said "At least find a car to do that" and just kept walking.

Awkward.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was caught getting a handjob in a club once, in my single days. This crazy girl decided she wanted me, right there and then. Next minute we're kissing and she unzips.. well at that age, it was impossible to stop!

One of the barstaff walked around the corner, saw us, and casually said "At least find a car to do that" and just kept walking.

Awkward.
Yeah.. ha ha ~ a movie theater would have been perfect ! ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Back when engaged we used to park out in the boonies on a pretty well hidden road along a main line railroad track. One night we are busy steaming up the windows when suddenly a couple of flashlights shine in on us. It was a couple of deputy sheriffs who were looking for some teenagers that had been throwing rocks at passing trains.
They wished us a good night and went away.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
S/A I am so envious!!! If we lived in a place like that we would be naked outside all the time and be having sex often. As it is we do it out on our back patio at night. We have a privacy fence, but we live in a downtown area so we have to be quiet (and that is so hard to do!)

When we lived in another state, we would go to this great B&B that was out in the country. It was built to replicate a post and beam barn, but it was always a B&B. The owners lived up the hill so you had the whole place to yourselves including an outdoor shower. The owner told us that no one ever goes beyond the point where you could be seen (I know what you are thinking...let me finish!). We would take showers together in the daylight and make love in the shower or just beyond the shower in the grass. We had just finished having sex, no clothes around, about 25 yards from the door and we heard a tractor coming! We had to run naked to the door and I am sure he saw us!!

There have been plenty of times we have had sex where we could be caught (like in the ocean last summer in Florida) be we never have been (at least that I know of).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Our house was for sale and an Open House was scheduled for a Sunday afternoon. It was a crappy day weatherwise and we walked the mall for about as long as we could stand it. We still had an hour or so to kill before we could go back home. We decided to drive down by the river and kill some time. One thing lead to another and before you know it I had my head in his lap doing...well, you know what. So anyway, he was taking forever and I kept saying...."Focus...Focus"!. Well, in order to focus he had to close his eyes. A few seconds later he bolts upright and says..."Oh Sh^t! I bolt up and see a cop standing by my side of the car. OMG was I mortified. At first the cop was pretty stern. Asked for our ID's etc. We told him why we were there...the open house...couldn't go home, etc. He then smiled and said..."hey, I am your age too...I know things get dull, you gotta spice thing up, just not here". I was soooo mortified!!!!!!!!
OK, it gets worse...................................
The next day I am at work when someone says to me.....Joanie...I heard your name over the police scanner, what was that all about!!!!
OMG OMG OMG! I lied and said it was a traffic stop! Not sure if she believed me but I vowed NEVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I was 16 1/2. Just had my license a few months. In the back of my dads Chevy with my GF, and we were having sex for perhaps the 2nd time. 1980-ish. We were going to town, all pretense of propriety, all awkwarness cast to the wind. We were getting down. We were there for one purpose: satiation and there was no ambiguity. We totally lacked the ability to keep our hands (etc.) off each other.

It was fall.

It was cool outside. Brisk.

We were parked out by the baseball fields. Nobody within miles.

It was hot inside. Steamy, like a sauna.

We were somewhere else..totally lost in it. Paradise by the dashboard lights kind of stuff.

Suddenly a bright light comes streaming through the side window. She lets out a little shriek and I am stunned. I look up and see what looks like a flashlight 2 inches from the window. I see a cap and a silhouette against the moonlight.

A cop. Holy crap im thinking. Im going to get in trouble! For what, I dont know.. but I know this is NOT good. NOT good at all. Where the he11 did HE come from? Truth is - he could have been driving an Abrahms tank and we wouldnt have noticed.

We scramble to get our clothes on.. in a blind panic. Things suddenly seem MUCH less romantic - my junk waving around like some titanium divining rod - refusing to deflate - her jugs bouncing all over the place - both of us muttering swears. The entire car totally smells like sex and the vinyl seat is sopping. We climb over and into the front seat and I honestly think we are simply going to be able to drive away.

tap. tap. tap.

The flishlight on the window. Great. He wants to chat. I roll it down. dont sound nervous. dont sound nervous. dont sound nervous.

"yes officer". I wonder if my voice cracked.

"You shouldnt be parking out here. I dont want to see you back here, ok?" I notice he has a small but unmistakable little smirk on his face. I realize suddenly that he got quite an eyefull, and my girlfriend was, what can only be describes as a brunette bombshell. Farrah Fawcett type hair and it was an effing mess at that point. We must have looked like a bad romance novel gone awry.

"OK."

I try not to stomp on the accelerator too much. We were scared s#itless. :D

------------

good cop. He could have taken us home to our parents under less desirable circumstances. I feel very differently these days now that I have kids! Yikes! I am a nervous wreck about it already!

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
I'm married to a cop. They are used to this. Happens often. LOL

It only gets interesting when it's oh a teacher with a student or a high ranking official...

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
I have a cop friend and he told me this one night he sees a car parked on the back side of some baseball fields in a not so good part of town so he thinks probably drugs. He calls in backup they block the entrance so they can't run. He sneaks across two baseball fields gets to the car and opens the door and its two high school girls butt naked having a pie eating contest. He was so shocked he just said yall should probably just go home

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
S/A I am so envious!!! If we lived in a place like that we would be naked outside all the time and be having sex often.
Yeah, we have our own little "Garden of Eden", too many kids running around though -have to seize those moments when they're at school....we could always get lost in the woods - if we wanted though. :)

AnotherGuy said: We scramble to get our clothes on.. in a blind panic. Things suddenly seem MUCH less romantic - my junk waving around like some divinging rod - her jugs bounding all over the place. The entire car totally smells like sex and the vinyl seat is sopping.
Oh this was good...

Me & my husband never got all carried away like this when we were younger...too much of a good girl was I.... I find myself fantasizing about going back in time & being in situations like these ~~ without the lights from the cops shining on us of course!!

Something so electric about these stories... moments you just can't stop, don't wanna stop, they take you by surprise... Makes me think of songs like Bryan Adam's "Summer Of '69" ... and ...Nickelback's "Photograph"

Joanie said: I had my head in his lap doing...well, you know what. So anyway, he was taking forever and I kept saying...."Focus...Focus"!. Well, in order to focus he had to close his eyes. A few seconds later he bolts upright and says..."Oh Sh^t! I bolt up and see a cop standing by my side of the car. OMG was I mortified. At first the cop was pretty stern. Asked for our ID's etc. We told him why we were there...the open house...couldn't go home, etc. He then smiled and said..."hey, I am your age too...I know things get dull, you gotta spice thing up, just not here". I was soooo mortified!!!!!!!!
OK, it gets worse...................................
The next day I am at work when someone says to me.....Joanie...I heard your name over the police scanner, what was that all about!!!!
OMG OMG OMG! I lied and said it was a traffic stop! Not sure if she believed me but I vowed NEVER AGAIN!
Oh come on... never again.. wasn't that FUN.... what would life be without stories like these ....
You guys will be laughing about this for years to come...I know we would be if it happened to us .
~ even made the radio scanner - gotta love that ! I'd surely tell my close Gf's about that one, it's just too :rofl:

Keep 'em cumming....

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
The only time I was ever caught " with my pants down" was when I was around 18.

Went to my uncle's place, [he owned a small island beach resort] to spend some time with him.I used to go hunting with him and some other guys.
It wass a kind of " initiation into manhood " thing or me. Learning how to load a gun and hunt.
But I met this beauty staying at the resort, and we hooked up.
Long story short, we had sex in her room,and I fell asleep.
She woke me up about 4 AM and asked to go skinny dipping on the beach.
We started making out , forgot about time and instead of getting into the water, I was "getting into her" on the beach yet again!
Sun was rising and everything was perfect, we were in bliss!

My uncle had this habit of jogging on the beach every morning around sunrise, which I forgot. [:slap: damn , I ran with him just the day before! ]. Also the rising sun was in my eyes. So I didn't see him coming .

Suddenly I heard a voice above me saying " yes man!", I looked up in shock and saw my uncle,
And he had this look of admiration on his face.
We were both butt naked .
He never mentioned it after.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ok guys. One day I was about 14 years old and alone at home. I popped in a good floppy disk of naked ladies and got rid of my pants.
Midway, when I really was going, I frightingly see the door to my bedroom swinging open and my mother's friend, whom I had a crush on, walked in.
Because I am a dumbass in ashaming moments, the best idea I thought wasn't to cover myself but to stand up putting my erection more in evidence and hug the monitor to cover for pics that I easily could have hidden by minimizing the window.
And I started to yell: "Get out! Get out!"
She was laughing, I seriously contemplated leaving the house and never come back that day.

She still teases me about to this day.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
It was 1982, we were at the Berkeley Marina, Berkeley, California. The time was approximately 2200 hours. I was in the back seat of my 1972 Pontiac LeMans trying to deflower my first girlfriend. I had just gotten "in" and I heard laughing outside the car. I turned around to see some guy staring through our partially fogged windows, pointing and laughing.

I about jumped through that window. As soon as I got the door open they were running laughing their heads off, I was screaming my head off at them while trying to pull my pants back up. I'm sure I looked very threatening.

We departed to a more secure location and finished the deed.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Oh this was good...

Me & my husband never got all carried away like this when we were younger...too much of a good girl was I.... I find myself fantasizing about going back in time & being in situations like these ~~ without the lights from the cops shining on us of course!!

Something so electric about these stories... moments you just can't stop, don't wanna stop, they take you by surprise...
I'm quite sure my memory embellishes the moments. If I think carefully - its frightening how young, now naive, how reckless we were - and how invulnerable our mindsets were. Shooting stars.

I never fault anyone for having the fortitude.. or repression (!) or beliefs or whatever it is that makes them wait. The truth is - there is so little to gain and so much to loose when you are messing around at such a tender age. Playing with fire - in fact bathing in it and relishing it.

gads. I must be getting so old.

More songs about young lust from that time: Hollywood Nights - Bob Seger. Or maybe Stone in Love - Journey. You shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC. There are a million of em.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.