Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We still have TP that we bought before the buying spree, but we will likely run out before the stay in place is lifted. No big deal, we have squirt bottles that function as a hand held bidet. However, after this is over, I am sold on the bidet concept. I already have on in mind. The seat is bit pricy but it come with both a butt wash and dryer. I will be hiring an electrician to install a receptacle close enough to plug it in.

·
Premium Member
7,401 Posts
We still have TP that we bought before the buying spree, but we will likely run out before the stay in place is lifted. No big deal, we have squirt bottles that function as a hand held bidet. However, after this is over, I am sold on the bidet concept. I already have on in mind. The seat is bit pricy but it come with both a butt wash and dryer. I will be hiring an electrician to install a receptacle close enough to plug it in.
We have one and we like it but the dryer isn't very useful. It does reduce toilet paper use anyway though.

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
The dryer feature of the bidet would be a necessity for me. Asked a friend how she handled it when her family lived in Europe and she said that everyone had their own drying towel and after the spray they used their towel and hung it back up 'til next time. That just so grosses me out - I can't even.:eek:

·
Registered
463 Posts
I am liking gas prices right now. I am guessing they won't last long once things start revving up again. Maybe one of those silver lining things but taking a road cruise these days is more fun than normal.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I am liking gas prices right now. I am guessing they won't last long once things start revving up again. Maybe one of those silver lining things but taking a road cruise these days is more fun than normal.
Too bad there is no way to stock up on gas now while it's so cheap.

·
Premium Member
24,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Not so much how people will change their attitudes, but one thing I can see happening in the immediate wake of this easing up “lock down”, people rushing to get their haircut, styled, colored, etc. I think it will be hard to get an appointment right away, like it is to get toilet paper right now.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Old habits will die hard if at all for many, and most will pick up right where they left off whether the virus has been completely eliminated or not. As for eating out, I never did that much anyway, so I'll be good. I'm just glad I can cut my own hair. I was starting to look a little on the shaggy side before I got on it Thursday or Friday afternoon last week.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts