Talk About Marriage banner

As a husband that has been cheated, the gender of your children can be best described as:

• I have only or mostly sons

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I have only or mostly daughters

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I have an equal mixture

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I have no children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not a man

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a pattern that many of the husbands that have been betrayed mention their daughters and I wonder if this is just because these men are closer with their daughters than sons and so talk about them more or because men with daughters are more likely to be cheated on. So, I created this poll to find out. I'm just a curious party, I don't have any story to tell or anything.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I don't see why there would be any correlation between a father of girls and infidelity.

My wife cheated, I have two sons and one daughter. It had nothing to do with the sex of my children.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I just have been reading through many of the threads here and I noticed many men that had been betrayed mentioning daughters, but I didn't see many mentioning sons. So, this led me to wonder if there was any correlation. Weird correlations can be found in all kinds of places. Don't read too much into it, I am just curious.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It works for me:

Had daughter with first partner who had sex with other men during our relationship

Had sons with current wife who's never had sex with another man during our time together

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
Maybe boys take more energy.

I remember after a family reunion, my cousin who has 2 sons around 12 yo at the time, decided to make his sons go swimming so that they would asleep in the car for 9 hour road trip.

A woman with 2 or more healthy boys at home is probably at wit's end by the end of the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts