Talk About Marriage banner

Mary Ann Summers or Ginger Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
But I wouldn't take either. Well, maybe Ginger's body and clothes and her attitude....ok...I'd take Ginger. ;)

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I chose Mary Ann,but only because I prefer a little more girl next door and a little less sophistication.They are both beautiful woman and judged on that it would be an apple or orange thing with me.Now if you had of put Andrea Corr on here it would be no contest!;)

Reactions: OldGirl

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I just always thought that ginger was the hotter of the two. Be my luck she would be the prude, and mary ann the one that swallows and loves anal, lol

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Mary Ann.

On looks and on screen persona.

IRL? Who knows?

·
Premium Member
28,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Takes a real Hawaiian to know there last names. Ginger always creeped me out a bit, not sure why. I voted Mary Anne.
Charlie
Opening scene boat harbor - Ala Wai boat harbor at the edge of Waikiki

The island shown at ending credits (off in the distance), I see it every day driving down a hill after picking up my youngest from school

·
Premium Member
28,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tina Louise

Recent photo

Birth Name: Tina Blacker
Birth Place: New York, NY
Date of Birth / Zodiac Sign: 02/11/1934, Aquarius
Profession: Actor; model; singer; author

Tina Louise Fast Facts:
  • Launched career as model and nightclub singer while studying at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre (New York, NY) and the Actors Studio (New York, NY).
  • Made her Broadway debut in the 1952 Bette Davis musical revue Two's Company.
  • Appeared on Broadway with Julie Newmar in 1957's hit musical Li'l Abner; released an album that same year, entitled It's Time for Tina.
  • Landed on the cover of Modern Man Magazine in July of 1957; appeared in Playboy magazine in 1957, '58 and '59.
  • Studied with Lee Strasberg and became a member of the Actors Studio.
  • Landed the role of Ginger Grant on Gilligan's Island while starring on Broadway in the play Fade Out, Fade In; disassociated herself from the show after it ended, opting out of participating in the Gilligan cartoon and various specials during the 1970s and '80s.
  • Had a guest-starring role alongside her Gilligan's Island costars Dawn Wells, Bob Denver and Russell Johnston on a 1995 episode of Roseanne.
  • Is a licensed helicopter pilot.
  • Authored a children's book in 2007 entitled When I Grow Up, with the objective of inspiring more kids to read and achieve their goals.

Tina Louise Relationships:
  • Les Crane - Ex-husband
  • Caprice Crane - Daughter
  • Bo Belinsky - Ex-significant Other

Tina Louise Awards:
  • 1959 Golden Globe: New Star of the Year - Actress - Winner
  • College: Attended the Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, OH

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.