Talk About Marriage banner

261 - 280 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
DId I blame trump in my post?
I used your wording from the Tulsa rally thread. The publicity stunt putting others in danger. So, you have blamed him. That thread was about the unrest at the time. However, you weaved covid into your OP, so it sort of suggests you do blame him a little, yes.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I used your wording from the Tulsa rally thread. The publicity stunt putting others in danger. So, you have blamed him. That thread was about the unrest at the time. However, you weaved covid into your OP, so it sort of suggests you do blame him a little, yes.
I blame him for encouraging people to cram together when we know it is bad. Just like you blast protesters for it, right? Saying he should not have a rally, is not the same as saying COVID is his fault, which I did not say.

So please take your insults and strawmen elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I told you earlier. Im a dumb guy, high school drop out.
I blame him for encouraging people to cram together when we know it is bad. Just like you blast protesters for it, right? Saying he should not have a rally, is not the same as saying COVID is his fault, which I did not say.

So please take your insults and strawmen elsewhere.
Yes, now we are getting somewhere. The rally was dumb. You blasted him for poor leadership by gathering people. All I'm pointing out is the Dems should be equally blasted by YOU for encouraging people to gather together.

And to correct you from earlier. I said the June bug was superior to you. Not that you are one.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Yes, now we are getting somewhere. The rally was dumb. You blasted him for poor leadership by gathering people. All I'm pointing out is the Dems should be equally blasted by YOU for encouraging people to gather together.

And to correct you from earlier. I said the June bug was superior to you. Not that you are one.
I bet if Pelosi said they are a bad idea, it all would have stopped immediately right? Like they were just waiting for her permission?

Apples and oranges.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I bet if Pelosi said they are a bad idea, it all would have stopped immediately right? Like they were just waiting for her permission?

Apples and oranges.
I'm going to say that with certainty, if they weren't egging it on, yes it would have stopped a lot of people from going out and protesting. Not,all, but a lot of them. If they continued to show how the virus is hitting blacks and minorities much harder, like they were before. If they continued to provide information about the virus spread, and not run endless story after story about the riots and protests (faux news, clown news network, Majorly Stupid National Broadcasting Company, Corrupt Buncha Shills) all of them ... If they didn't run endless stories, yes a **** ton of people wouldn't have gone out to protest.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I'm going to say that with certainty, if they weren't egging it on, yes it would have stopped a lot of people from going out and protesting. Not,all, but a lot of them. If they continued to show how the virus is hitting blacks and minorities much harder, like they were before. If they continued to provide information about the virus spread, and not run endless story after story about the riots and protests (faux news, clown news network, Majorly Stupid National Broadcasting Company, Corrupt Buncha Shills) all of them ... If they didn't run endless stories, yes a **** ton of people wouldn't have gone out to protest.
So, Trump has no responsibility for anything, and the Dems have all of it. Seems legit.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Some of the dem leaders were tweeting out what to bring to the protests. Bring signs, bottles of water, sunblock ... And so on and so forth.

I still don't understand why people can't compare fruit btw.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Which protest did the dems organize and invite people to?

Which protest did they remove social distancing warnings from the seats at?

I am just curious, because saying that people should fight for their rights and inviting them all to a maga orgy are not the same thing.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I'll also point out, I have never voted. Jesus, look at the options I've had in my 18 years of eligibility. Everyone I like gets steamrolled by the establishment DNC and RNC cronies and MSM.

Besides, what's the difference between a Rino traitor scumbag, amd some leftist commie shill? I don't really see any difference. Seeing as democrats are now embracing George W, well I guess I was right all along huh?

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Which protest did the dems organize and invite people to?

Which protest did they remove social distancing warnings from the seats at?

I am just curious, because saying that people should fight for their rights and inviting them all to a maga orgy are not the same thing.
I agree, not the same thing. I can't say enough how stupid the rally was apparently. I'll say it a third time now. It was stupid. You're arguing with me about a point we both agree on there, june bug.

Which party was PUSHING for people to gather in the streets? In every major city. Visited the protests even. Asked to gather 1,000,000 people in DC.

You said that what Trump did was irresponsible as a leader. Again, I agree (4 times now?). He held a rally in Tulsa where a reported 6200 people went to attend. Dumb.

Are you willing to say that urging people to break social distancing and gather in every major city was responsible leadership in comparison?

Just comparing leadership here. Apples to apples.

261 - 280 of 310 Posts