Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy to report things are turning around in my marriage :smthumbup: but that's a whole other thread that I might start down the road.

So it just happens that my wife is super horny during her period. While I enjoy the blowjobs during this time she wants pleasure and neither of us wants me to earn my "red wings"...

What are ways you guys pleasure your wives during this time...? Ladies, how should we go about this?

Only thing we've come up with is vibrator on the clit through panties/pad... What else aren't we thinking of?

·
Registered
10,571 Posts
You know, blood washes off hands and fingers as well as penises. Get a big red towel, lay it on the bed, rub her back, rub her front, then screw her silly! Just keep you hands on the towel if they're not on her. But, sheets can be washed too!

Personally, though the man willing to earn his red wings deserves man of the year, I am not too interested in giving out those red wings.

·
Registered
10,571 Posts
Surgical gloves? A little blood never hurt anyone!

Reactions: Eros Turannos

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm happy to report things are turning around in my marriage :smthumbup: but that's a whole other thread that I might start down the road.

So it just happens that my wife is super horny during her period. While I enjoy the blowjobs during this time she wants pleasure and neither of us wants me to earn my "red wings"...

What are ways you guys pleasure your wives during this time...? Ladies, how should we go about this?

Only thing we've come up with is vibrator on the clit through panties/pad... What else aren't we thinking of?
Ya know, women tend to be turned on during that time of month (Disclaimer: This is a generalization - data at the population level means nothing at the individual level). Something about the hormones. I wouldn't recommend getting the red wings, but there is plenty you can do...basically anything you would normally do, you can. Just don't do it on white sheets (it will look like you guys just got done slaughtering a chicken :eek:)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
she always wants to take a shower together at that time. Easy. She is also horny often when aunt flo visits. First day is often off limits when she is going heavy, which is fine.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
I'm so glad we seem to be past this problem. It was a huge source of resentment for me! Looking for help for it was what actually brought me to TAM though :smthumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
At this point I think I'm just echoing what other's have said.. I was under the impression that earning your red wings meant going down on her only.. that still leaves fingers and that good ol standby of sex. I guess it depends on what you're both comfortable with though. My husband is comfortable with a lot more than I am, but we've talked it out and settled on our boundaries.

Also, isn't it normal to get at least a little bit turned on by giving a BJ? How turned on I am at climax dictates how well I can er... receive him (if at all, many times I just have to pull off), but I'm always at least a little excited.. I mean, it IS a sexual act..???

Then again, as it was stated before, normal is just a setting on the dryer, so there's that..

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Hey. What happened to she's responsible for her orgasm?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.