Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I been together for 5 years my kids are his step kids I am having some issues with him these past couple months have been hard he has this thing where he sleeps all day because he is lazy wont get off his butt and look for a job he just wants to sleep all day while i go to school and work one day a week and he doesn't even clean around the house I do all the work sometimes i have to get my mom to come and help me out because there is so much to do then he stays up all night and I guess that's where it's bothering me the most is that he wont go to bed I get up in the morning to go to school and he is still up outside on the porch where sits all the time he is never in the house unless i cook dinner then he comes inside then goes straight outside he never comes inside I barley see him unless I have money then he wants to hang out with me I can ask him to go to the store and he will but if I ask to clean he wont i don't know what to do anymore?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.