Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what women want ??????? I dont think my wife loves me shes mean and hateful to me, over any little thing
I know I have my faults but we have been married 16 yrs just started having sex after 4 yrs without because I thought she was cheating but dont know for sure anyway havnt had sex since Christmas and I fell that was beacuse I got her a new wedding band. She controls everything I give her my paycheck and she controls the checkbook She wont speak to me at times and ignores me I bring her flowers or leave notes she never thanks me or acknowledes them, she said she wanted to go to college so I got it all set up for her now shes going this is her first week and she wont say anything about it other that its fine.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its hard to have a partnership if one is controlling, you both should be equal in your marriage. I have received good advice as to have a pillow talk over problems I am having in my marriage, I have not tried it yet because we both have been very busy with my graduation and his work but it seems like the perfect relaxing setting as long as we don’t place blame, don’t tell her what she is doing or how she is making u feel, just tell her how you feel in an unthreatening way.

I wouldn’t be concerned about her not wanting to talk to you about her first week of college. Its very overwhelming and exhausting. Try running her a bubble bath and tell her she has made you very proud and its time for HER. And afterwards you would like for some YOU time with her because you miss her and would like to spend time with her.

good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
You must feel confused by her behaviour. It seems as though she has 'switched off' and that there is a real emotional distance between you. Try and find a time when things are peaceful and have a heart to heart and find out what she is thinking and feeling. You need to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.