Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i'll make it short and sweet

I need a few ideas for tonight!!!!!
My wife and i have been haveing some troubles and have been pretty distant lately...we havn't even touched in over a week so anyway as she is going to work tonight she reminds me about a talk we had a long time ago about not so much a (sexual) fantasy but just something she always wanted to do which was just hang out on the beach at night doing something in the rain.....
Well that was about 4 hours ago and low and behold there is a rain storm comeing in tonight....(we live in the myrtle beach area) so although i am sometimes dense as a rock i can take a hint...she gets off about midnight but i have no idea what to do to make it romantic and get us to connect...i have a couple of blankets and some wine coolers but really dont know what to do that is not going to seem like i am trying to hard if you know what i mean
please any ideas?????? ALSO I AM NOT FLAT BROKE BUT I AM ON A SMALLER BUDGET

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
Think about all the things that you love about her and say them to her at the beach...like how laid back she can be to be able to hang out in the rain with you and not worry about her makeup running or hair getting wet...could also have something planned for after the rain...back at your place...some flavored hot cocoa...a rose.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just knowing that my partner had gone to some effort on my behalf would mean the world to me. So do whatever you think the two of you will enjoy together, and let the evening take it's course.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hope it all went as hoped! I am sure that just making the effort will mean the world to her. A huge umbrella, a flask of something hot, and lots of cuddling to keep warm in the storm, would have been lovely.. Well I would like it!

Do come and let us know how it went!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why do some women like rain? Because they have their special people as shelter. Be her shelter and let her know you're the man she can rely on!
If it's in the rain, a lot of decorations will not work. Just set a big umbrella and blankets to show you're well prepared.:) Any light that can work in the rain?
BTW. What if it doesn't rain tonight?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.