Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Relative Sex Rank vs True Sex Rank | Athol Kay's Married Man Sex Life

Here's another great one....

A quote from the beginning of the article:

"I got asked a question recently that started along the lines of, “If a forty-year-old woman is a 9 and…”

…and let me stop you right there. There are no forty-year-old-women that are Sex Rank 9. Not a one. Nope not even her, or her, or whoever you think of. Just stop trying."

(end quote)

But of course you see, men at age 40 have just hit their peak.

According to the 40 year old male author.
This is the crap that makes me upset. So according to the author no woman in their 40's could have a "sex rank" of nine. Who made up the sex rank?

I want to get to the point when I hear this sh*t and not care. Right now I still care. Yuck.

·
Premium Member
25,093 Posts
This is the crap that makes me upset. So according to the author no woman in their 40's could have a "sex rank" of nine. Who made up the sex rank?

I want to get to the point when I hear this sh*t and not care. Right now I still care. Yuck.

The key phrase "it was made up..." Made up in someone's head. My wife is 52 and damn hot, hot I tell you, hot.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts

OR

Just listen to us men who don't agree with that and state otherwise

:smthumbup:

I would agree with this list

Especially Elisabeth Hurley
Jennifer Anniston
Demi Moore

8 Celebrities Over 40 Who Look Better with Age | Fox News Magazine

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

I hear it and don't care. Why? Because I know for a fact that most of those men in their 40's and 50's (especially with those attitudes) could NOT get a woman in their 20s. (please note I didn't say all. For those men here who ended up with someone much younger for the long run - it's probably because you're not an @sshole!).

If and when they could grab a woman 20 years their junior, it will likely be because she is after his money. In which case, they deserve each other.

The likelihood of that being successful for your average man is very much slim to none. The same as it would be for a woman.

We ALL age. Many of us just don't want to - but it's going to happen anyway. Do we look better when we're younger...yeah sometimes. But experience brings confidence and with confidence comes something kind of fierce. Women who are more confident are a heck of a lot better than some insecure early 20s gal. I know. I was so insecure until about 2-3 years ago. I woke the hell up. I started to enjoy my life and enjoying it I am!!!

My H and i have better sex now! I mean it's...WOW...out of this world good. It was good before, but so much better now that I'm not worried about anything!

I don't put up with BS from people trying to guilt me into stuff. Nope. Ain't going to happen. If you want something from me...ask. I don't play games!

And I like my life MUCH better this way.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The key phrase "it was made up..." Made up in someone's head. My wife is 52 and damn hot, hot I tell you, hot.
Yep. It was "made up" probably by someone who didn't get laid much in HS and College. Because someone who did get laid a lot wouldn't be thinking about "female sex rank" he'd be thinking about eating a sandwich and taking nap from all the action he's still probably getting.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I hear it and don't care. Why? Because I know for a fact that most of those men in their 40's and 50's (especially with those attitudes) could NOT get a woman in their 20s. (please note I didn't say all. For those men here who ended up with someone much younger for the long run - it's probably because you're not an @sshole!).

If and when they could grab a woman 20 years their junior, it will likely be because she is after his money. In which case, they deserve each other.
I hear you. I've always been so insecure about myself. I'm trying to change my way of thinking.

Reactions: staarz21

·
Registered
118 Posts
Physical turnoffs? Hardly any. Hygienic issues are what comes to mind. My hangups would probably revolve more around mannerisms and disposition.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
So, I googled the author of MMSLP in google images. Athol is delusional if he thinks his sex rank is high.
Interesting. What is also a little amusing is that his wife says, in an interview, that one way she stays connected to him is by cutting his hair. I'm just wondering on which part of his body....?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I'm guessing the point of that was something like "omg I'm so unattractive according to this thread I might as well light myself on fire"?
True. If I went by this thread, I guess I'd go shave my mustache right now, but I've had it since I was a teen, so I guess I'll keep it. I guess there are some more things that I might change too, but you know what, I am what I am. I totally get the bad breath and stinky bodies; who'd want that in anybody?

This thread just conforms that everyone has opinions and likes and dislikes, just like with everything else. One woman might throw up over a mustache while one feels they are attractive. I'm just going to be myself and not worry a lot about it. Heck, if Tom Selleck cared about what was written in this thread, I guess he's make some changes, but I doubt he's worried.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I run into the negative numbers, the classic beauty and the beast tale for me :)
I am in the negative too! =P I highly doubt you are the beast! Too hard on yourself!!

I just don't think that man has a right to be judging anyone. :D

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Sex ranking of band members

Lead singer
Lead guitar
Drummer
Rhythm guitar
Any horn instrument
Keyboard
Pyrotechnics crew
Lighting crew
Sound engineers
Roadies
Bass player (who? There, back there standing next to the drummer)

:rofl:
Only for the young and inexperienced. We quickly learn that the lead singer is pretty much invariably a narcissist of epic proportions, and the lead guitarist wouldn't know how to please a woman if you paid him.

·
Registered
483 Posts
So, I googled the author of MMSLP in google images. Athol is delusional if he thinks his sex rank is high.
How did he develop this sex ranking anyway? Was there lots of research done by a top notch university and was the research peer reviewed? What is the reliability and validity factors?

(More important why am I talking about this...;) )

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
This thread just conforms that everyone has opinions and likes and dislikes, just like with everything else. One woman might throw up over a mustache while one feels they are attractive.
Pretty much, yeah? My wife sez she likes her men "blond, built, and brainy" (pretty much describes me) and I have a thing for latinas, and she happens to be Puerto Rican. Works well for us. :)

Of course, at 55...I'm definitely noticing a helluva lot of grey in my hair...LOL!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I forgot some:

Slopey shoulders
Missing teeth
Stupid
Blonde hair
Indiscriminate farting
Eating with mouth open

I've recently become acquainted with an amazing set of balls - I was never bothered about balls before but goodness me they are big and round and tight and it makes me want to lick them

141 - 160 of 425 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.