Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi any body used peekyou .com if so good results bad results how do you know that what your reading is correct or false

·
Banned
918 Posts
Very USA biased. I would say more or less no use for the UK.

I can access some things via work (I mean so I don't need to use publicly available tools), but I know that there are several tools available on free electoral roll . co . uk. They can provide reasonable results. It's not great for reverse mobile look up but reliable for the rest.

Other than that, what are you trying to do specifically?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris I am trying to do nothing i spotted it on TAM and just curious if they worked it would seem big brother by stealth more so in the USA that here in the UK i was not a where that you could do reverse mobile look up can you tell if someone is checking your own mobile phone and text if so how do i find out not that i can think of any body that wants to look at mine is it not illegal here in the uk

·
Banned
918 Posts
Hi, as far as I am aware you don't know if someone is checking on you. Reverse mobile look up is only available to those who haven't opted out of that particular thing.

It isn't illegal but not sure how common it is to opt out or how that is done.

It takes very little for a sufficiently determined person to find an awful lot out about you - unless you are very, very careful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.