Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it has always been normal for me to piss in the shower to save time and I Guess with running water it is just what I did. We also always pissed when we showered in school after gym class. In fact it was always a race to not get the last shower had by the drain otherwise you dealt with everyone's urine flowing between your toes.

When my wife saw me piss in the shower at home she was quite surprised. It was so natural for me I didn't even realize I was doing it until she questioned me.

What is the rule of thumb - do most guys piss or not piss when they shower - at home or at the gym.

Interested to see how normal it is compared to other men....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fiancé pees in the shower, but then so do I. I don't see the big deal?
Not a fan of showering with him and washing my face to feel a slightly cooler stream on me though, he thinks its so hilarious.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree and it saves time. When I am at the gym I hold it until I get in the shower and then the first thing I do is drain the vein. I guess it is what you learn from school or I guess it is so natural. Of course in high school you never turned your back on anyone else you would get a warm stream going down your back. We also used to have contests to see who could piss the farthest. Unfortunately we didn't have the contest in the shower but in the locker room. Most younger guys didn't know this - how Naive we once were. I know better now!

·
Premium Member
13,685 Posts
I p-ss like a dog, out the balcony while having a smoke too. The missus HATES it

And I "agreed" to not p-ss in the shower no more, but as long as I remember to lock the door so she doesn't barge in she never catches me hehe

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
It's weird, because one of the things I'd be into trying is watersports (giving, not receiving) but yet I'm totally grossed out by peeing in the shower. It's not the pee so much. It's the mixing with the rest of the water and not being able to track what is clean and what is not.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I am fine with it. I only did it if my H was out of the room, and wasn't going to be coming in. He did it too. So I just made sure the tub got cleaned.

BUT: hold onto your hat.
I come down stairs one night, and they had just had a poker game in the basement. His buddy is saying he needs to take a leak, is it ok if he just.. and he motions to the back door. I'm like, wuh? He says "X always tells us to go out an hit that bush.."

My rosemary bush. The one I pick branches off of to use to cook.

Divorce is grand.

·
Premium Member
13,685 Posts
It's not like we're hosing it all over the place :rofl:
It goes straight to the drain, we're men, we can AIM! lol

Might hose it on my wife if she barges into the shower again however lol oh will she hate me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always do try to aim on the drain. Except at the gym where it all goes down the canal past everyone else. It that water dos not mix

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
Gezzze, this is tonight's subject. No wonder the ladies lounge has more hits.

Reactions: LadyFrog

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btw isn't this the "men's clubhouse"? Men do these type of things whether they tell their SO or not. Just like all the places we rub one out and do tell anyone. Just what we do.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, why not? Water rinses everything right out anyway.

W once dared me to put hands between her legs and she peed into my hands. Ended up smearing it right back onto her face :smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
And men my age discuss frequency of bowel movements. I don't take offence to it, I just think it's a TMI moment.

Just don't piss next to me at the gym, thanks. lol

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.